Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

For Those That Can't Let It Go.[;)]

How about those who are just genuinely interested in ex Norwich players and managers which is a perfectly normal thing.

Til, your badgering of people who mention Lambert is quite silly. You can ignore him if you want, but getting upset and moaning at people who do care, it''s just stupid, I hope you never talk about any ex Norwich people. Especially those not managing a team we have to play twice a year and in terms of club size are direct rivals to us. Lambert is relevant for more than one very good reason. Get over it.

[quote user="TCCANARY"][quote user="Wiz"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

http://www.avfc.co.uk/page/FixturesAndResults

[/quote]

Err? you started this sunshine, if anyone can''t let it go its you!

[/quote]

Are you still upset that he exposed you as a liar and you had to confess that you are a liar thus losing all credibility?

[/quote]

I must have missed that confession...................................please show me.[:|]

This is a tongue in cheek thread but obviously some on here have not taken their sense of humour tablets this morning and if  want to comment on posters who hang on to every single tit bit that comes out of Villa Park i find it a tad rich that i am told to get over it. I just find it such a shame that some posters are more concerned still with Lambert than they are Hughton. Lambert was " triffic" and I loved all 3 years and virtually every  single game but it is over. Hughton is here and now and the future. Villa are no more important to us than the other 18 clubs for the 2013/14 season but I do not expect for one minute to see multiple threads about the goings on at say  Stoke, Everton or WBA. For example if Benteke leaves Villa I know that it will result in at least 6 threads but if say Osman left Everton would we see a single thread on here...no I doubt it very much.

Rant over.[:''(]

Step 1 - Write thread having a pop at fellow posters.Step 2 - Get called out and flamed by said posters.Step 3 - State that thread was intended to be ''tounge-in-cheek'' and accuse said posters of having no sense of humour.Step 4 - Profit!!

Wow... this thread seems to have attracted the usual.

The post was obviously a joke...live and let live. He even put a ;) in. As if it wasn''t obvious enough.

I think the OP is in denial. He misses Lambert and this thread proves it. I bet away from this board he even refers to Villa as "us" or "we"....