Sign in to follow this  
ron obvious

Korey to Oldham

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/oldham-athletic-set-sign-korey-4686707?

OK, so he''s not with us anymore. But I do feel he was one of our more promising youngsters & hope he makes it as a pro footballer; personally I think he could cut it in the Champs.

Good luck to him anyway.

yep, good luck to himit will be interesting to see where the other released players end up, more so the younger ones

All the best to Korey, was a constant fixture in our League One winning adventure and brought tremendous attitude, desire and maturity into each game. For a player so young these are very admirable traits and should set him up nicely for a good career at a lower level.

After years of happily seeing awful players crawl away (and usually onto the scrap heap), its really sad seeing players leave the club that gave their all to us and ultimately got us to where we are today. I guess it''s just the dark side of our success that everyone has to accept.

I''m surprised Korey has gone to a league 1 struggling team but I guess he''ll be a top if not the top player there, aswell as getting lots of matches. Hope he does well another victim our success recently.

Sad to have seen him go to be honest. Looked like he still had something to offer when he got a bit older and if he stayed with the club and developed, I feel we could have made a decent player out of him. I expect him to do very well at Oldham and would not be surprised if we see his name around the championship or some weaker prem side soon.

Korey''s energy and enthusiasm was a breath of fresh air in our League One campaign. He should be capable of having a long and successful career in the Football League, hopefully at Championship level in the long term. All the best to him.

Good luck to him, I think he has found his level, he may have a similar career to shackell tho. Just not cut out for the top or even top championship yet. He needs a full season in a first 11 to show his ability.

Good luck