Sign in to follow this  
vlad666

Renato Augusto

New name in the mix. This Twitter source reckons we''ve had a bid accepted.  

Manu MatiasFernandez @ManuMatiasFerna 5m

Personal terms still yet to be agreed regarding and Renato Augusto, talks will continue over the weekend..

Manu MatiasFernandez @ManuMatiasFerna 1h

I can confirm based on contacts in Brazil that a bid of R$19.5 mil (£13) has been agreed for Renato Augusto, personal terms well apart

The Brazlian exchange rate to GBP is currently around 3.48, so if a bid of R$19.5m was in anyway true, then it would actually equate to around GBP 5.6m, not the 13m that this twitter guy reckons!!! Slight flaw there...

Ha ha ha ha

I can''t wait for the end of August, all this transfer rubbish is starting to get ridiculous

Only moved to Corinthians in January.

Just one of many, many reasons we will not sign him.

Of course, if I''m wrong and he''s a Canary by the end of the summer, I may spontaneously orgasm.

That is all.

Twitter account open for less than 24 hours, multiplied by absurd rumour, divided by fake profile picture of famous American agent, equals total b0ll0cks.

Next.

"Earlier on Tuesday (19), the cast led by coach Tite trained at CT Joaquim Grava. Recovered from a severe muscle injury in his right thigh, midfielder Renato Augusto met journalists in the Press Room.

Return to Brazil earlier this year, after two seasons in Germany, Renato Augusto started well with Corinthians, but for three months suffered a muscle tear in his right thigh. Recovered, the middle will have to fight a fear common to athletes before helping Corinthians on July 3, the date of the first game against Sao Paulo by the end of the Recopa Sudamericana.

The midfielder said: "It is difficult. Of course I feel some fear, some fear of stretching the leg and kick for goal, but you lose that fear kicking, throwing, stretching. Is what I''m trying to do in training. Less bad that it was the right leg, my other injuries were on the left leg. I might even have paid particular attention to the left leg too. "

Hopeful about the recovery of good football, Renato Augusto designed his return: "My main focus now is getting ready for the game against Sao Paulo." He added: "I came to win titles, mark my name in the club''s history. I''ll chase the lost time, chasing the three titles we can get this year. "

In all fairness though, although this rumour is a load of b**locks, I would love him to come to the club and it would be the type of signing I would love to see the club make.