Sign in to follow this  
Skerritt

£4m bid for ruddy??

I know this is just a twitter rumour so is most likely bullsh*t but someone has reported we turned down a 4m bid for ruddy from an unnamed prem club. That has got to be a joke. He''s worth 3-4 times that. If de gea is with 18m than ruddy must be worth about 4billion.

Absolute tosh.That would be a derisory bid from ANY premier league club for one of our best players (and England''s no2 goalkeeper), and I don''t think any of them would have the balls or temerity to even try to bid that low.Yet again another bored schoolchild taking to Twitter to post complete gibberish methinks...

[quote user="Skerritt"]I know this is just a twitter rumour so is most likely bullsh*t but someone has reported we turned down a 4m bid for ruddy from an unnamed prem club. That has got to be a joke. He''s worth 3-4 times that. If de gea is with 18m than ruddy must be worth about 4billion.[/quote]

Twitter is as reliable as Dodgy Rumours and Talksport,

Next summer after a full season for more than 14M but even then only to a top 4 side. Somebody actually wasted their time typing that rubbish !

Its come from quite a credible ITK account though. At least its been rejected

[quote user="Waveney Canary"]Nicko what''s your view on the existence of the tooth fairy?[/quote]Apparently a lot of kids have got money through this, so he reckons there''s more than a grain of truth in it...

[quote user="Nicko"]Ok. Well this ITK account I''ve seen get a few right so...[/quote]

I''ve had a few numbers right on the lottery, but never more than three at any one time.

[quote user="Waveney Canary"][quote user="Nicko"]Ok. Well this ITK account I''ve seen get a few right so...[/quote]

Nicko what''s your view on the existence of the tooth fairy?[/quote]I don''t think there is anything in the Tooth Fairy rumour.Might be good in the air, but I''d thing he''s expect too much for wages when you consider the amount he gives to children''s charities every night.

[quote user="The ghost of Michael Theoklitos"][quote user="Waveney Canary"][quote user="Nicko"]Ok. Well this ITK account I''ve seen get a few right so...[/quote]

Nicko what''s your view on the existence of the tooth fairy?[/quote]I don''t think there is anything in the Tooth Fairy rumour.Might be good in the air, but I''d thing he''s expect too much for wages when you consider the amount he gives to children''s charities every night.[/quote]

I was wondering if the tooth fairy and the canary fairy are actually the same person?

Very patronising.

Didn''t ask you to believe it, just passing on what I''ve read. I follow this ITK account and they''ve got a few right. I guess if you throw enough sh*t some will eventually stick.

Thanks for being so obnoxious.

Sorry. I said I passed it on because I was about to myself. Hence the mixup.

[quote user="Waveney Canary"][quote user="The ghost of Michael Theoklitos"][quote user="Waveney Canary"][quote user="Nicko"]Ok. Well this ITK account I''ve seen get a few right so...[/quote]

Nicko what''s your view on the existence of the tooth fairy?[/quote]I don''t think there is anything in the Tooth Fairy rumour.Might be good in the air, but I''d thing he''s expect too much for wages when you consider the amount he gives to children''s charities every night.[/quote]

I was wondering if the tooth fairy and the canary fairy are actually the same person?[/quote]Don''t think so. Canaries don''t have teeth. They have beaks.[;)]

[quote user="Nicko"]Thanks for being so obnoxious.[/quote]You''re welcome, now kindly go have tea with the Tooth Fairy, and keep us posted with more of these insightful "ITK" accounts, particularly ones which claim we''re definitely signing Messi, Bale or C.Ronaldo please...

[quote user="Nicko"]I didn''t post it clever clogs.[/quote]No, you just supported it with:[quote]Its come from quite a credible ITK account though. At least its been rejected[/quote]Now, off you toddle before you miss another goldmine of information from a ''credible'' ITK Twitter announcement...

Bad day at the office pal? You can be as condescending as you like but the fact is, you probably don''t have a Twitter account. And you obviously don''t understand something that''s very basic.

[quote user="Skerritt"] If de gea is with 18m than ruddy must be worth about 4billion.[/quote]

De Gea is a brilliant ''keeper to be fair. There hasn''t really been anyone better than him since he''s been in England.

Though Ruddy is top class too.

[quote user="GJP"]

[quote user="Skerritt"] If de gea is with 18m than ruddy must be worth about 4billion.[/quote]

De Gea is a brilliant ''keeper to be fair. There hasn''t really been anyone better than him since he''s been in England.

[/quote]

De gea is a good Keeper in the Spanish leagues but doesn''t quite cut it in a physical league like the prem. if he were to play in the Spanish league he would do very well. Very surprised to see him in the team of the season, but then again, it''s man utd so other keepers from ''small clubs'' like begonia and mignolet (or even Guzan) don''t get a look in.

[quote user="Skerritt"][quote user="GJP"]

[/quote]

De gea is a good Keeper in the Spanish leagues but doesn''t quite cut it in a physical league like the prem.
if he were to play in the Spanish league he would do very well. Very surprised to see him in the team of the season, but then again, it''s man utd so other keepers from ''small clubs'' like begonia and mignolet (or even Guzan) don''t get a look in.[/quote]But he adapted. For me, in the last half of the season there was no better ''keeper in the Premier League. Mignolet was up there, but De Gea did some amazing things.I think a lot of people saw De Gea struggle earlier in the season, and then wrote him off too early.

[quote user="Skerritt"]I know this is just a twitter rumour so is most likely bullsh*t but someone has reported we turned down a 4m bid for ruddy from an unnamed prem club. That has got to be a joke. He''s worth 3-4 times that. If de gea is with 18m than ruddy must be worth about 4billion.[/quote]

Why post it then?

[quote user="The ghost of Michael Theoklitos"][quote user="Skerritt"][quote user="GJP"]

[/quote] De gea is a good Keeper in the Spanish leagues but doesn''t quite cut it in a physical league like the prem. if he were to play in the Spanish league he would do very well. Very surprised to see him in the team of the season, but then again, it''s man utd so other keepers from ''small clubs'' like begonia and mignolet (or even Guzan) don''t get a look in.[/quote]

But he adapted. For me, in the last half of the season there was no better ''keeper in the Premier League. Mignolet was up there, but De Gea did some amazing things.

I think a lot of people saw De Gea struggle earlier in the season, and then wrote him off too early.
[/quote]

I''d apply that to the entire season, I think he managed to get over the inital problems of the physicality of the game towards the end of his first season and by the beginning of last season had bulked up a little and wasn''t worried about being clattered so much. A deserved place in many teams of the season, although Cech probably ran him close. Interesting to see how good he can become because he certainly seems to have everything a ''keeper needs.