Sign in to follow this  
Buzz Killington

Medical happening now...

The old cough and drop must be a bit more technical these days to take this long.

I hope any medical is thorough, as I was just reading the other day how both Birmingham and subsequently Wycombe signed a strangely out of form Danny Wallace. He was in fact suffering from multiple sclerosis.

[quote user="Jonzey"][quote user="Hog"]Lol a thread like this is as regular as Christmas, comes along every year.[/quote]

I''ve learned to love the ''my reliable mate told me'' threads over the years Hog.

Every time it transpires their ''reliable mate'' is either fictional, themself, or a lying attention seeker who wants to make themselves look big.

Nobodys reliable mate has ever been correct, but it doesn''t stop making their claims entertain us all in the looooong close season.
[/quote]

Has anyone ever owned up to having an "unreliable mate"?

The medical is taking so long because the player concerned is having to undergo a full premed.

This involves undergoing a humour bypass (''LOL bypass'') and the fitting of a special Pink Un conspiracy chip.

He will then be granted a Pink Un account and given a full set of aliases in the unlikely event of cover being blown.

[quote user="Webbo118"]

[quote user="Jonzey"][quote user="Hog"]Lol a thread like this is as regular as Christmas, comes along every year.[/quote]I''ve learned to love the ''my reliable mate told me'' threads over the years Hog. Every time it transpires their ''reliable mate'' is either fictional, themself, or a lying attention seeker who wants to make themselves look big. Nobodys reliable mate has ever been correct, but it doesn''t stop making their claims entertain us all in the looooong close season.[/quote]

[/quote]I have, I was told by a close friend that works at Drayton Old Lodge (think he was at another big hotel at the time) told me 100% Lewis McGugan was in Norwich and having talks with Lambert. Never came off, if it was in fact him + Lambert there.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]the medical has taken so long that I think the player is clinically dead!
[/quote]

Driving past Carrow Road this evening I could have sworn I heard someone shout "Clear!" followed by a loud electrical zap.

It''s worth adding two friends of mine are actually on the payroll at Carrow Road, one of whom is in quite a high position. Over the years I''ve known him he''s told me diddly squat about the behind the scenes goings on, except retrospectively.

They don''t sign a secrecy agreement per se, but they abide by an agreement of professionalism whereby by they don''t discuss things outside of the building if it could have a detrimental affect to the club.

Seriously, I''ve tried to get transfer info in the past and various other morsels of news and rumours. It''s like getting blood out of a stone. Therefore I''d be very surprised if there was somebody in the know who''s willing to pass on this type of information for real

[quote user="Jonzey"]It''s worth adding two friends of mine are actually on the payroll at Carrow Road, one of whom is in quite a high position. Over the years I''ve known him he''s told me diddly squat about the behind the scenes goings on, except retrospectively. They don''t sign a secrecy agreement per se, but they abide by an agreement of professionalism whereby by they don''t discuss things outside of the building if it could have a detrimental affect to the club. Seriously, I''ve tried to get transfer info in the past and various other morsels of news and rumours. It''s like getting blood out of a stone. Therefore I''d be very surprised if there was somebody in the know who''s willing to pass on this type of information for real[/quote]

so you are the one with the unreliable friend

"Driving past Carrow Road this evening I could have sworn I heard someone shout "Clear!" followed by a loud electrical zap."

I''m pretty sure that was just Bradley Johnson practising his long shots.

[quote user="JayNCFC"][quote user="Webbo118"]

[quote user="Jonzey"][quote user="Hog"]Lol a thread like this is as regular as Christmas, comes along every year.[/quote]

I''ve learned to love the ''my reliable mate told me'' threads over the years Hog.

Every time it transpires their ''reliable mate'' is either fictional, themself, or a lying attention seeker who wants to make themselves look big.

Nobodys reliable mate has ever been correct, but it doesn''t stop making their claims entertain us all in the looooong close season.
[/quote]

[/quote]

I have, I was told by a close friend that works at Drayton Old Lodge (think he was at another big hotel at the time) told me 100% Lewis McGugan was in Norwich and having talks with Lambert. Never came off, if it was in fact him + Lambert there.
[/quote]

Excellent! You are member 001. Anyone else like to join this exclusive "I have an unreliable mate" Club?

I had one that guaranteed that we were signing Jordan Rhodes when we in the Championship. He also told me Holt was out for the season just before a game and when we get in the ground he was starting up front. Exposed him to be the idiot that he is.

To be honest, they could have done the medical and left an offer of personal terms on the table. Leaving Ola Jordan to bide his time out and see what other clubs offer.

[quote user="Joanna Grey"]The medical never happened, it got cancelled. Safe to add Buzz Killington to the Bullshitting Chancers list.[/quote]Stop being such a buzz kill.And to be fair to Buzz, he did call the opening two fixtures right.

Perhaps the player is still having it... 8 days of gruelling tests. Next season we''ll be the fittest in the league (like Fozzy claimed the season we got relegated!)

[quote user="Joanna Grey"]A reputable source on WOTB said a medical was scheduled for a player. He was not sure of the date or time.[/quote]He also said that week it could either be a new signing or existing player and that we should know more by Tuesday (just gone)  Was announced on Tuesday that Rudd signed a 1 year extension.