Sign in to follow this  
im spartacus canary

how much do pink un posters drink ?

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Jan van Chopsburg"]On average, half a bottle of red wine a night.Shiraz or Rioja preferred.  Cabernet Sauvignon tolerated.Recommendations welcome.[/quote]
Can suggest this one -

Houghton Cabernet Sauvignon Shiraz 75cl £9.99 Tescos

I kid you not.

Brought to you by the finest wine management team in the drinks business, one of the top eleven wine makers in its field. This wine is a young vintage - less than twelve months old -  half way through the bottle it becomes a little hard work, but persevere and towards the end of the bottle the flavour improves considerably - and the aftertaste is superb.   It has some critics, most of  whom know very little about wine.    It is said that next years wine will be a lot better than this one with improved flavouring and a more expensive aroma.    The company apologises for the mispelling of the name, but Clive in quality control was away in Sweden when this slipped through, looking at some fancy new grapes he has heard of which he thinks will add to the quality of next years wine.    His deputy, has been sacked for doing too much work on his ipad instead of using a proper computer.

[/quote]Very good! [:D][img]http://www.capitaldrinks.com/images/detailed/0/Merlot-IGT-delle-Venezie-Lamberti-2005-75cl.gif[/img]

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="nu_matik"]... cant think of anywhere you can get 4 pints for a tenner let alone 5,[/quote]Mulbarton Social Club![/quote]

I remember in the early 70s when bitter was 14p a pint. One could get well sloshed on a quid. [B]

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="refjezdavies"] I am a massive coke addict[/quote]

Full fat or diet ?
[/quote]

Smithy I think you should have started by saying......"Hello my name is Graham and I am a Pinkun poster alcoholic". [:P]

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="refjezdavies"]

I am a massive coke addict[/quote]Full fat or diet ?[/quote]

Full fat of course!!

He said do I drink

[quote user="refjezdavies"]Full fat of course!![/quote]That used to be my line - until I got diagnosed with Diabetes and now have no choice but to go for the ''diet'' variants [:(]

[quote user="refjezdavies"][quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="refjezdavies"]

I am a massive coke addict
[/quote]Full fat or diet ?[/quote]

Full fat of course!!

He said do I drink[/quote]'' Lining ''em up '' can have so many meanings I''m afraid.....[;)]

I don''t drink any more.I do not miss it like I thought I would. I used to drink too much, especially in my teens, I tried to cut down on advice but find I am not good at moderation, if I have none I know how much I will have, if I have one I will have more.

I don''t drink anymore either, used to be a heavy drinker but gave it up ten years ago

"That used to be my line - until I got diagnosed with Diabetes and now have no choice but to go for the ''diet'' variants "

Ah...so I am not the only diabetic here then!

Mind you, type 1.

[quote user="refjezdavies"][quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="refjezdavies"]

I am a massive coke addict[/quote]Full fat or diet ?[/quote]

Full fat of course!!

He said do I drink[/quote]

''Yeah, he drinks''

I''m the epitome of the binge drinking generation Im afraid. I NEVER have a drink unless Im going out, but when I do, I get sloshed. Very rarely will I drink unless it''s a big night, even if I go to the pub with mates, I''ll normally just have a coke unless we''re making a night of it and going out on the town.
Wouldn''t even occur to me to get some beers in at home unless there''s an occasion or celebration to go with them. Last time I had a drink at home was January, watching the Redskins in the NFL playoffs for the first time since I started supporting them, did half a bottle of Southern Comfort during the game.
When I go out on the town, I''ll normally do a bottle of cheap white wine (Jacob''s Creek California is my preference but I''m not fussy) before we leave the house - tastes nasty but gets me smashed, and then wshen we go out I''ll drink whatever I feel like drinking at the time, I don''t really have a "go to" drink of choice.

[quote user="FFSBOR"]Is this actually a genuine thread? Jesus, you lot must be some of the most retarded fucks I''ve ever come accross[/quote]

It''s the off-season. What should we be talking about? If we are not absolutely THE most retarded frocks you''ve come across, enlighten me as to who gets that mantle. Then explain why you''re reading and commenting on this substandard thread.

[quote user="Houston Canary"]I drink the whiskey drink, I drink the lager drink, I drink the vodka drink, I drink the cider drink. Then I get knocked down.[/quote]reminds me. i don''t have a drinking problem, i drink, i get drunk, i fall down, no problem.

I''m similar even if I am approaching my 50''s don''t really understand the concept of an odd drink. Hardly ever drink at home and If I am drinking I like to make it count. Don''t go out as much as I did when I was younger. Can polish off a couple of bottles of red or half a bottle of scotch in a go then not have a drink for 3 months. Hangovers do seem to get worse as I get older.