LB: Fernando Derveld

RM: Cedric Anselin
CM: Jean Ives de Blasiis
CM: Matthew Rush
LM: Raymond de Waard

CF: Dalglish
CF: Broughton

Subs: Watt, Hammond, Segura, Fuglestad, Keith Scott,

De Blassis was pretty good until his injury+ Anselin wasn''t that bad. Che Wilson looked pretty good for a while too.  Its not really fair to have a youngster making his first few appearances in lists like this anyway.  Also didn''t think Kevin Scott was *that* bad either a totally average player.

I''m afraid for me Sutch was the worst right back.  Peter Grant, Shaun Carey in midfield weren''t too hot either.

No, No, no, no and no!  Segura MUST make the starting 11, surely......you''re also forgetting the likes of:

Pape Diop

Garry Brady

Des Hamilton

Dean Coney

Mike Sheron

Tony Cottee

Simon Tracey

Shaun Carey

and numerous others.....

I''l go for:

GK: Simon Tracey

RB: Che Wilson

CB: Victor Segura

CB: Steve Walsh

LB: Fernando Derveld

RM: Garry Brady

CM: Shaun Carey

CM: Des Hamilton

LM: Raimond De Waard

CF: Drewe Broughton

CF: Dean Coney

Subs: Tony Cottee, Pape Diop, Mike Sheron, Paul Barber, Neil Moore

Can none of you remember Keith Scott. It wasnt all that long ago because I do believe he is still around somewhere. (Playing that is, not alive!)

Here goes.....

Gk Simon Tracey

RB Kevin Scott

LB Fernando Derveld

CB Steve Walsh

CB Andy Brownrigg (the next Dave Watson...whatever!!)

RM Matthew Rush

LM Nicky Southall

CM Jim Whitley

CM Paul Hughes

CF Ade Akinbiyi

CF Dean Coney

Alot of em were dudd loans made by Lawnmower Hamilton. Who has been the lucky one to manage the team!!DOnt it make u appreciate where we are now!!

OTBC

CUSDP

Take it easy CJ!!!! Fleming may have had a bad season, looking totally out of his league, but to suggest he be placed in his group is a little harsh. He still has a lot to offer, especially now we''re back in the championship, and I wouldn''t be surprised if he still stakes a regular place in the team. Just waiting to see which other players, who didn''t have a great last season, find themselves in this list. Would bet that someone out there will suggest Holt, too! 

Did Andy Brownrigg ever actually play? I am the proud owner of his autograph if anyone wants to make a massive bid!? Nicky Southall was ok as was Paul Hughes!? It''s a bit harsh including lots of loan players when they have such a short space of time to make an impression!?

Worst Norwich 9 ever?

erm.....don''t mean to be rude but 11 is spelt XI in roman numerals.

Clint Easton not worthy of a place for his performance vs Brum in Cardiff?

[quote]Can none of you remember Keith Scott. It wasnt all that long ago because I do believe he is still around somewhere. (Playing that is, not alive!)[/quote]

You mean he''s playing but also dead?!? The wonders of science never cease to amaze

Steve Walsh was an absolute disgrace to his profession. complete t*sser. Who remembers Johnny Wright, a completely useless right back, who played 2 consecutive games away at port vale and West brom... we condeded 11 goals. His home debut against qpr lasted 2 minutes.. he went off after tearing his hamstring. Willie Young was bad. clive Baker the nidget goalkeeper let in 6 at man city in fa cup.. direct from a corner, over his head whilst standing on the line! through his legs.. later joined scum!

How on earth did Anselin get in there?! De Blasis and Fuglestadt weren''t that bad either, defininatly not bad enough to warrent a place in the worst team ever!!

[quote]You mean he''s playing but also dead?!? The wonders of science never cease to amaze[/quote]

I remember there was some doubt at the time. He didnt move much.

[quote]Worst Norwich 9 ever? erm.....don''t mean to be rude but 11 is spelt XI in roman numerals. Clint Easton not worthy of a place for his performance vs Brum in Cardiff?[/quote]

I''m glad you said that, I spotted it too but didn''t want to be the first to point it out...

I agree with the earlier post though, its very harsh to put Flem in this bracket.... player of the season only a year ago, remember! We can''t blame him just for not being as good as other Prem defenders... I blame the parents..................................

I very nearly had jonny wright in there!! i remember him limping off v qpr at home i think we won 4-2 and eadie absolutely murdered the then highly rated david bardsley!!

I dont think Brownrigg did play which shows how bad John deehans judgement was!!

As for being harsh on the loanees........if they were any good they would of stayed surely!!

Some more names for the hat....David Smith,Paul Cook,Nick Tanner,Adrian Coote (and after playing against him i back this even more!),Neil Emblem,Ulf Ottosson and Karl Simpson

otbc

cusdp

Worst Norwich 9? Sorry to be pedantic, but I always thought that IX represented 9 in Roman numerals. I think you meant XI.

Apologies all round for that last post. Having now followed the thread through, i see my point about Roman numerals has already been made. There''s a lesson to be learnt there.

I would love to claim that I put Norwich IX on purpose to see how long it took people to notice but in truth it was just a blunder of Doherty sized proportions. Guess thats what happens when you do a degree at Durham - exam stress and all that!!

Surely there is a place in the team for Darren Beckford? Possibly the only Striker in the country who wasn''t able to pass (or shot) the ball towards goal?

how come no one has mentioned darryl sutch,i''ve played against him and how he managed to become a professional is beyond me

[quote]how come no one has mentioned darryl sutch,i''ve played against him and how he managed to become a professional is beyond me[/quote]

thats why you failed to become a proffessional then it was beyond you but not darryl sutch

How come Darren Beckford is one of the few Norwich players to score a hat trick in the Premiership ? Our so called legend only ever scored one hat trick in the Nationwide.

GK: Tracey

RB: Sutch
LB: Derveld
CB: Walsh
CB: MvGovern

RM: Henderson
LM: Jonson
CM: Carey
CM: De Blaiis

CF: Coote
CF: Beckford

Can''t believe nobody had Henderson.

Worthy - come on, De Blassis was quality, he just played in a team so full of no hopers he was never going to shine.I would put Peter Grant in Centre mid. He was bloody awful.