Sign in to follow this  
First Wazzock

First Game Of The New Season

Any of the top 6 will do me Away Logic tells me we will be in better starting position than most of the premier league, reading Hughton has time on his side/hands

[quote user="Wiz"]Palace at home, you just know it![:(][/quote]Would be a decent chance of 3 points though, so don''t know why the unhappy face!I''m going for Spurs at home. We never seem to get one of the ''''big'''' sides first game, so this is the time we do get one of them I feel! Or possibly ''The special one''s'' first game back at Chelsea?!...

Palace away first game that way then when we get back we can burn our clothes and bath for a week to start fresh

[quote user="ryanncfc"][quote user="Wiz"]Palace at home, you just know it![:(][/quote]
Would be a decent chance of 3 points though, so don''t know why the unhappy face!
I''m going for Spurs at home. We never seem to get one of the ''''big'''' sides first game, so this is the time we do get one of them I feel! Or possibly ''The special one''s'' first game back at Chelsea?!...
[/quote]

My thinking is that it will be their first Premier League game and they''ll be well up for it.............Olly will be fired up too.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Liverpool home.[/quote]

I would absolutely love this if your right Ginge. Suarez banned would give us a chance of maybe sneeking a win as I can''t see us scoring four against them if we play them when he is not banned!

I wouldnt want any of the newly promoted team away, the sense of occasion can get even a really poor team a result. I would quite fancy something like a Stoke at home or maybe even Everton.. someone where there is a new manager involved so we can really put the preasure on!

Wont be palace away,  that is earmarked for boxing day...

West Ham away instead

Anything better than a 5 nil defeat. Seriously I am optimistic. I would hope to avoid the newly promoted clubs for a few weeks they will be running on adrenalin initially then I can see them all faltering

I''d quite like an average team away. First game of the season is usually quite tentative at least for the first part and i reckon there are more draws. It''d be nice to get someone like West Ham away. I''d then like something like Palace at home and our first 3 points nice and early on this time.