Sign in to follow this  
William Darby

What does my weird dream mean?

Norwich playing a team in red at CR, don''t know who they were. The ball was headed on from midfield. RvW raced onto it, beat the last defender easily. Ran into the penalty area and then hid behind a massive clump of pampas grass that was mysteriously growing in the penalty box.

1. bugger all

2. I shouldn''t drink too much whisky before bed

3. ?

I''d go with 1, 2 and 3! What perspective was the dream from out of interest? The stands?

I''d go with 1, 2 and 3! What perspective was the dream from out of interest? The stands?

Good question, I believe it was a view from the Jarrold (TV position)

Sleep with your hands above the sheets would be my advice

If it was from the TV view it can only mean you are a plastic. If he''d gone on to score you''d have been a happy clapper. If you''d have suddenly woken up in your own p*ss, pant wetter.

This dream psychology is easy....

[quote user="The Pinkun Role Model"]Norwich playing a team in red at CR, don''t know who they were. The ball was headed on from midfield. RvW raced onto it, beat the last defender easily. Ran into the penalty area and then hid behind a massive clump of pampas grass that was mysteriously growing in the penalty box.

1. bugger all

2. I shouldn''t drink too much whisky before bed

3. ?[/quote]

That the relaying of the pitch at Carrow Road this summer hasn''t gone too well?[:O]

It''s your dream state trying to persuade you not to get your hopes up too high,because Winky may not reach the pinnacle that you want.

Or you''ve eat too much cheese before bed.

I actually had a dream a couple of nights ago that RVW scored against Wigan (???) and then jumped into the lower river end and was being held up in the crowd.

Weird things dreams.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]I had a dream involving me, a naked Holly Willoughby, and lots of ropes and tying up.

what could it mean?
[/quote]

Depends Jas. Did she steal your wallet?

Having just consulted my copy of "Freud For Dummies," it seems that you were conceived in a clump of pampas grass during a particularly energetic session of sado-masochistic sex. Your father was wearing his Norwich City shirt at the time having gained inspiration from the antics of Chelsea fan David Mellor.

I can pm you a useful telephone number should this dream become recurrent.