Sign in to follow this  
bringbackchippy

Rare quality NCFC carpet on ebay

You should put it on one of the Ipswich Town sites....they''re more interested in history than us.......

"Meanwhile, new midfielder Cole Skuse was at Portman Road today having agreed a three-year deal after opting to leave Bristol City at the end of the season.

The 27-year-old told the club site: “Straight away you can see that this is a huge club. Walking around the offices and you can see that the walls are decked with photographs showing the history of Ipswich Town and it’s great to be a part of the club now."

On second thoughts........

They''ll only be interested if it''s free! [:D]

You used to be able to buy that carpet from the Club shop several years ago. If memory serves me correctly you could buy it in four versions, 1, Green  patterned backround with the club crest.2, The same green pattern overall, without the club crest.3, Grey  patterned backround with the club crest.2, The same grey pattern overall, without the club crest. I always wanted some for my bedroom but alas my parent''s wouldn''t let me have it!There must be a few people around with some still kicking around.

[quote user="Chelmsford Canary"]I was lucky enough to walk on that carpet![/quote]

So it was YOU! You really should have washed your feet first! [:$]

[quote user="bringbackchippy"]Buy from club shop! your joking l take it. This carpet was restricted to the club lounges etc. Dont get confused with that cheap s..t[/quote]

Oh ''upper class'' carpet

Says the carpet salesman of the year!!

You come on here thinking you''re selling the holy grail, then abuse your fellow fans? Very mature.

I remember the uniform NCFC had to wear, I imagine they blended in to the carpet quite well!!

It looks like one of those carpets that creates lots of static. Walk too fast and ZAPP!

Hello geez you ok, tell you now this carpet will look great in your caravan! weve trod on this hallowed carpet a few times eh with some real characters, Flecky, Brads etc. Roll on this season, ''Feed the Wolf and he will score''

To right mate many a happy time spent in that lounge with some real characters but I can''t see it happening today with some of our "Bed by nine boys"

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

The feedback of that ebayer would put me off bidding.

Also the crest on that carpet isn''t and never has been our crest.

[/quote]

Could be why there have been no bids.

Better keep your 1.99 a metre cord then hadnt you, this carpet is probably a bit to upmarket for some people on here, real people will appreciate the quality so keep your naff comments to yourself

Negative feedback rating Item refunded and not as described Buyer: 10-May-13 20:34 Feedback conversation
  Commercial Meat Slicer (#261188005445) £56.00 View Item Commercial Meat Slicer  
Negative feedback rating Described as perfect when in fact one saucer has obvious crack through centre Buyer: 17-Apr-13 08:54 Feedback conversation
  Coalport Tea Set (#261188028499) £26.00 View Item Coalport Tea Set  
Negative feedback rating To many damage and in top off the plastic broke it is looks very bad Buyer: 11-Apr-13 09:10 Feedback conversation
  Panasonic Commercial Microwave. Model NE1856 (#261187999311) £287.00 View Item Panasonic Commercial Microwave. Model NE1856  
info
Detailed item information is not available for the following items because the Feedback is over 90 days old.
Negative feedback rating never send it,refund from ebay excuses cant send,hs move, dog died, trip, CROOK. Buyer: 08-Oct-12 19:56 Feedback conversation
  Coalport china tea set (#261090012273) £16.00    
Negative feedback rating WORNING- the seller did not give me a chance to pick up the purchase Buyer: 27-Sep-12 14:01 Feedback conversation
  vw transporter wheels (#261090015732) £0.99    
Negative feedback rating do not sell then make people wait12days .avoid Buyer: 26-Aug-12 18:45 Feedback conversation
  computor desk unit (#261080050593)

Carpet right Norwich just called....their general manager has just resigned as he knows that with you around he has no chance of competing in the local carpet market

put this way i would buy things off chris as he was itk . i know he was really good friends with ian crook & could always get players lounge tickets. he is old school . paul green was the old pink panther both lads you could trust . otbc

''The young one'' you pr..k.

Take it you havnt got anything better to do with your time eh?

l reckon you are one of those annoying shirtys that have infilrated the ''Snake Pit''. The one who sings the annoying Y''army Y''army all the time

and who sings On The Ball City 25 times a game, the one who wears a green and yellow wig always picked out on tv with all youre other mates, an embarrassment to the club, is that you young un?

[quote user="bringbackchippy"]

''The young one'' you pr..k.

Take it you havnt got anything better to do with your time eh?

l reckon you are one of those annoying shirtys that have infilrated the ''Snake Pit''. The one who sings the annoying Y''army Y''army all the time

and who sings On The Ball City 25 times a game, the one who wears a green and yellow wig always picked out on tv with all youre other mates, an embarrassment to the club, is that you young un?

[/quote]

[quote user="Herman "]You haven''t sold the carpet then.........[/quote]

No bids received if you look on the link to ebay on page 1.[:(]