Sign in to follow this  
stoke canary

Gus Poyet...

CUSDP will be along shortly to say he would have him in a heart beat as our manager. [:D]

[quote user="Buzz Killington"]Does anyone know what he actually did to get suspended?[/quote]
Apparently held talks with another club without Brighton''s permission.

Think he said ''He had taken the club has far has he could'' after their play off defeat.So the club have taken it that he was hoping another club would come after him.Dont think its the best way to sell yourself if true !!

Talkimg to Brighton supporters, and there are a few near me, suggests that the incident involving the cr*p is either not true or not of Brighton''s doing.

However what does have some substance is that he did not turn up at the ground for the play off semi second leg until 30 minutes before kick off. Which is clearly totally unprofessional.

[quote user="can u sit down please"][quote user="TIL 1010"]CUSDP will be along shortly to say he would have him in a heart beat as our manager. [:D][/quote] I came on here to see if you had posted Tilly. I like him, am I not allowed?[/quote]

Do these words ring a bell CUSDP if not I am sure I could find many more. [:P]

Id love Poyet, i really would. But realistically it just isnt going to happen for us. We missed the boat in June.