Sign in to follow this  
Mr Brownstone

Elliott Ward

Also surprised he couldn''t manage to secure a contract with someone a little more stable in the division, but it is only a one year deal so suits all parties. Opportunity for him to get an extended run in a side and prove he can stay injury free for a season.

Championship team with ambition... he does have something to prove because as good as I believe he is at champs level, he never looked that good in the prem. Best of luck to you Wardy!

I really liked Wardy, and wish him the best of luck.

Bournemouth may be an eyebrow raiser, but I guess it pretty much guarantee''s him regular football

Pretty certain he''d be a regular for them and I also think him to be the kind of guy who would rather be a regular in the Champs than a bench warmer in the prem.

Good luck to him. Bournemouth seem to be doing quite well for themselves.

Shame he was such a w*nker...

[quote user="Bws A twatt"]Good luck to him. Bournemouth seem to be doing quite well for themselves.

Shame he was such a w*nker...[/quote]

Is it your attention to be inflammatory at every available opportunity?

Go on then Einstein! Why was Elliott Ward a, and I quote, ''a w*nker''?

[quote user="refjezdavies"][quote user="Bws A twatt"]Good luck to him. Bournemouth seem to be doing quite well for themselves.

Go on then Einstein! Why was Elliott Ward a, and I quote, ''a w*nker''?[/quote]

Don''t rise to him, ref, otherwise someone will call you a donut. [:P]

Good luck Elliott.

Excellent in our championship season and solid for most of our first season back in the Premier League.

He will do well at Bournemouth.

[quote user="nu_matik"]Any insight into why Forest didn''t take him on?[/quote]Sky saying Forest are about to sign another defender apparently

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="refjezdavies"][quote user="Bws A twatt"]Good luck to him. Bournemouth seem to be doing quite well for themselves.

Go on then Einstein! Why was Elliott Ward a, and I quote, ''a w*nker''?[/quote]

Don''t rise to him, ref, otherwise someone will call you a donut. [:P]

[/quote]

Believe me LDC i could and probably should use stronger words for both you and him.

You both seem to be the route of all arguments on this website, I don''t actually think you mean as you quite clearly can''t comprehend what people are trying to say to you (tunnel vision) however BW knows exactly what it''s doing

Good luck to you both

Good luck to him, but I''m afraid I never rated him, so slow! when you look out out centre halfs now it shows just how far we have progressed

R.e BW''s ''wayne kerr'' comment - I think he''s just taking the pi55 out of Wiz who if I remember rightly randomly called EW ''a w*nker'' on a thread ages ago, consequently it didn''t go down too well.

Fair play to Elliott - living a relative stones throw from his new football club he will really enjoy it down here, Dorset''s a good place to live and the Cherries seem to be on the up, hopefully Simeon will get on it if rumours are true and join Bournemouth rather than Millwall - could be a shock to the system in terms of quality of life (Norwich to Millwall I mean!). Might just have to go and support Elliott when the Binners come to town next season now ;)

refjezdaviesBelieve me LDC i could and probably should use stronger words for both you and him. 

You both seem to be the route of all arguments on this website, I

don''t actually think you mean as you quite clearly can''t comprehend what

people are trying to say to you (tunnel vision) however BW knows

exactly what it''s doing

If you look at your posts and mine,  you are doing exactly the same as me - questioning BW''s post and his capacity to insult without any reason.  So its ok for you to question him as to why he posts like he does, but it is not alright for me to question him?    Strange, that, I thought we were all supposed to be equal on here.  I wish to argue with no-one, but if people insist on trying to be heavy handed with me, I am not going to back off - at least not until I decide they are not worth arguing with.    

[quote user="nu_matik"]Any insight into why Forest didn''t take him on?[/quote]

According to the local paper in Nottingham they are looking to sign Lichaj from Villa.  The paper also mentions disquiet among Forest fans about lack of transfer action so far and whether there is a cashflow issue at the club.  Nothing specific about Ward.

My guess is that Bournemouth have pushed the boat out a bit with a contract offer to him, while Forest were hanging around, and he decided to take the offer on the table rather than wait.

[quote user="Alfie54"]Good luck to him, but I''m afraid I never rated him, so slow! when you look out out centre halfs now it shows just how far we have progressed[/quote]

Did you just not rate him because he''s got no pace?

His good games vastly outweighed his bad and he was a key part of our promotion from the Championship so I''m not sure why someone would have "never" rated him.

Bassong and Turner are stronger defenders though, I would agree with that.

Good luck to him, not blessed with a lot of pace but he did throw himself into the firing line on many occasions.

Be a great player for a champ side.

now then young master BW

stop quoting dear old wiz ..... just to cause mischief