Sign in to follow this  
Bert sneakers

Would you respect a binner more if?

(A) They recognised there club is a joke, fellow fans are the lowest of the low, felt physically sick at continuing to support them and picked another team to follow (not us).

(B) They continued being thick low life scum, stood by what''s left of there club and excepted being crap.

.???????

Strikes me from looking on this forum that some of them already show more interest in another team than there own.

How sad

I simply don''t care what they do. They are an irrelevance to the mighty NCFC.

False dichotomy.I have some respect for any fan who stands by their club through thick and thin, or thin and thinner.  Or thin and binner.  Anyone can be a Man Utd fan these days.

Thick low life scum?

Why do football fans think they can be so disrespectful to another group of people just because they support a rival club?

As for your last line... Tad hypocritical is it not?

My only interest in the rivalry with Ipswich is being a better club than them, and beating them. A bit of ''banter'' at matches is fine, but what on earth is the point of being so disrespectful to a fair few thousand people you don''t know?

In all seriousness it is odd that purely by being born the wrong side of the border can see someone classed as ''scum''. People supporting their local side will always have my respect, whoever they are...until we are playing them.

Funnily enough, any Ipswich fans that I know have been pretty quiet for the last few years.

Gingerpele.

Please excuse me for having views and opinions of my own.

I''ve been to Derbys and witnessed kids spat at and women assaulted by Ipswich supporters so if I have a rather low opinion of them folk please excuse me.

I''m also rather bored so started a thread asking a simple question which questions a supporters loyalty and if you can read between the lines it also questions why there seems to be so many trolls probably Ipswich followers on here when surely they should be following there poor excuse of a club

Where on earth did I say you can''t have an opinion? Whats the point of saying that when you then go on to give reason for your opinion, its just completely unnecessary, its the kind of childish thing someone says when they don''t actually want to discuss/argue their point.

I didn''t say you can''t post this, or you can''t have an opinion. I just stated my opinion that I don''t like/get/think its necessary/very nice to be so derogatory towards a group of people.

Anyone who''s spat at a kid or assaulted a women is quite probably scum. But you must be aware Ipswich have more than a handful of supporters. Norwich fans wouldn''t like it if we were all called ungrateful idiots because of Banana''s comments on twitter. Or a similar incident, when I think it was Mark Bright started blocking all Norwich fans (think even some of the ex players) on twitter because of one fans racism, trying to tarnish a whole groups reputation because of one small minded idiot.

[quote user="Jan van Chopsburg"][quote user="City1st"]"False dichotomy."is that a surgical appliance ?

[/quote]You know everything, you tell me.[/quote]

err, I don''tthat''s why I asked(which is often the reason why people ask)