Sign in to follow this  
Nicko

Elderson

Did anyone watch him play last night? Looks really good. Bags of pace and very attacking. Seen on here we''ve been linked. Looks like there''s more than meets the eye with the friendly in Braga....

it doesn''t really look like that, it''s more like there''s a slim chance the friendly could have something to do with that

Well we need a left back, the press noticed that, and then looked at our pre-season friendlies for any decent left backs and he popped up. He may yet sign for us, but the rumours are pure guesswork. I don''t know if i''m convinced. I''d rather Henri Bedimo from Montpellier.

This story seems to have come around after the player announced he would probably leave Braga on his website last week - there was a vague story linking Norwich to him last summer so I think the link this summer is a rehash of an old story.

He looked good last night, although was given a huge amount of space by Uruguay for some reason. Would be happy with either him or Olsson to be honest.

Knew there was something in it! We seem to have our fingers in so many pies at the moment.

[quote user="Joanna Grey"]Just a rehash of old news and rumours by the Belfast Telegraph. Nothing new.[/quote]

It''s true, looking back at the trail of sources it is wonderfully circular.

Echiéjilé (or whoever runs it) put something on his official website about how he is going to leave Braga and Norwich are mentioned as being an interested club. This is picked up by the press in Portugal, and then makes it into a PA report as a quick paragraph at the end of a Wolfswinkel story, this is picked up by many papers and outlets across the England, Holland and Portugal (again), including the Belfast Telegraph (!). Portugese press then waits a couple of days and then says how other papers are saying Norwich are interested.