Sign in to follow this  
Jim Smith

An ITK poster on wrath is saying

Livermore

Naughton

Bridcutt

Redmond

All lined up for after July 1st. No idea of sources or reliability but he sounds quite convincing.

Not sure we would need Livermore and Bridcutt but if any truth to it looks like fairly decent business.

Brighton have said there will be no transfers in or out until they have sorted out their manager situation.

That said, I would like these. I think we could do with another big name though like Toivonen or Defour. Then it would be perfection for me.

And looking at the original post he has forgotten the fact Norwich can''t loan two players from the same team - so can''t loan both Naughton and Livermore.

[quote user="Tak"]And looking at the original post he has forgotten the fact Norwich can''t loan two players from the same team - so can''t loan both Naughton and Livermore.[/quote]

Is that true? i did not know that.

The poster on WOTB is not "in the know". Take this info with a large dose of salts as it is probably someone having a stab in the dark based on previous rumours.

Sounds more like an "educated guess" rather than ITK, get your "random players we are interested in generator" to sling out a few names, if a couple of them turn out to be correct you look like you are "ITK......My generator came up with:

Livermore

Naughton

Bridcutt

Redmond

Kone

Somebody from any one of the teams we are playing in a friendly.........

I''m going with Redmond, Toivonen, Olseen and bridcutt. The friendly with Reading might be part of the deal

People who claim to be ITK are not actually in the know. They are desperately lonely sad sacks who want a bit of attention by trying to be a level above everybody else.If they actually were in the know they''d be professional enough not to blurt their behind the scenes knowledge on a public forum. It would make them a mole, and should their loose mouth ever hinder a player transfer by alerting other agents to a secret deal and see the price rise they''d get sacked. So remember; ITK now stands for Ipswich Town-supporting Krap-peddler.

Where is the creative attacking midfielder we so badly need to back up Hooly and Jonny. Those mentioned do not fulfil that role.