Sign in to follow this  
Tetteys Jig

Southampton getting desparate now

£15m for radja naggogian accepted...

£12m for Wanayama accepted

£17m for Paolo Osvaldo accepted...

All turned them down!

Whoever accepts them now won''t be 1st choice. Strikes me as a bit desparate, i doubt it spreads much confidence in the current crop.

I think this is more down to players getting more greedy than desperation from a clubs point of view

"£15m for radja naggogian accepted..."whereas in reality there is no confirmation of any figureno reports of any acceptance by the club merely a confirmation from the player that they have made him an offer - presumably terms,wages etcthat''s allstill, why let truth spoil a good rumour

or, in their words"Now amid reports of a £15million bid"no statement from either club about the amount merely speculationlikewise nothing about any speculation

sky story here

and this now gets nominated to the "most pointless arguement" award. alongside others as "YOU ARE WIZ,BW, AND GLENN ROEDER!" and "THIS CARPET IS ONCE IN A LIFETIME, I PROMISE!"

not so pointless that you can''t join in

but then there doesn''t appear much that is

To rephrase,

If the alledged £44m outlay from Southampton has been slung back in their face, it really stinks of desperation.

Man City appear to be going the way of last summer too. Rejected by Isco now.

[quote user="City1st"]"£15m for radja naggogian accepted..."whereas in reality there is no confirmation of any figureno reports of any acceptance by the club merely a confirmation from the player that they have made him an offer - presumably terms,wages etcthat''s allstill, why let truth spoil a good rumour

[/quote]

Utter nonsense. So, Southampton have not made an offer to the club to buy the player, but they have been discussing terms and wages with him anyway! Really?

Deary me!!!

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]Man City appear to be going the way of last summer too. Rejected by Isco now.[/quote]Being fair it''s because a move to Real Madrid is on the cards for him, and rather than chance his arm in a totally new league where he may take time to adjust, he can just stay in his home country and move to one of the genuinely biggest clubs in the world rather than a wannabe big club who throws money around...I think if I was a player like Isco, I''d choose Real at this stage tbh.

To live, i''d pick Manchester, seriously! To go on my summer jaunts, then maybe i''d pick Madrid.

If we''re playing that game though, i think i''d ask for a move to AS Dragons in Tahiti...

dear methe numpties are out in force on this onewe have -Utter nonsense. So, Southampton have not made an offer to the club to

buy the player, but they have been discussing terms and wages with him

anyway! Really?

in reply to -"whereas in reality there is no confirmation of any figureno reports of any acceptance by the club merely a confirmation from the player that they have made him an offer - presumably terms,wages etc"

those with an IQ into double figures might note that I did not say that Southampton had not made an offer, I merely stated that "there is no confirmation of any figure"

........... quite different