Sign in to follow this  
whoareyou?

If Mignolet is worth £9 million

I personally think mignolet is awesome. Probably would have cost a few more million if he had more than 2 years left on hus contract. I think mignolet and begovic best two keepers in the prem. But i love ruddy and wouldnt sell him anyway

Mignolet was one of Sunderland''s best players last season and kept them in far more games than they really deserved.Along with A.Johnson and Fletcher, he''s in their top 3 players IMHO, and I don''t think the price is that bad considering how well he''s played at times.That said, I do think Ruddy is better overall, and as he''s English that automatically adds more money onto his value, so probably closer to 12-15 mil for Ruddy IMHO (although I don''t think ANY club will be offering that)...

£9 Million is a bit much, but that''s the inflation of football prices in the Prem these days. They are selling to a rival, so fair dues for getting the pennies out of it.

I think he is a class keeper though, and at 24 years of age is a huge prospect for the future. Ruddy would be worth about the same.