Sign in to follow this  
flecky76

Redmond - injury prone

Not sure this is the kind of player we should be after, he''s got a poor injury record, especially when on the big stage.

You can even see his hammy go big time in this clip. Leave well clear of this signing I reckon...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mN4P_WxdnE&feature=youtube_gdata_player

I think he would be a good signing, very capable, quick , technically gifted. What the fµ(£ are you moaning about?

Woah!!! Touched a nerve there! Chill guys!

Just a bit of light hearted fun of course!

In all seriousness, I like the look of Nathan Redmond and think he would be a great signing.

Really don''t see the need to constantly be nasty to people on this forum. If I click on a post and don''t like it I won''t comment. It''s simple. We are all supporting the same club. It seems you can''t make a post without someone moaning at the content or insulting you....

[quote user="vlad666"]Really don''t see the need to constantly be nasty to people on this forum. If I click on a post and don''t like it I won''t comment. It''s simple. We are all supporting the same club. It seems you can''t make a post without someone moaning at the content or insulting you....[/quote]

Exactly, there are one or two who seem to lurk constantly with the main purpose of picking holes in others.

Not a good joke, but there have been worse. I fell for it until I got the link up. 

It seems he''s destined for Swansea, if you read the papers and the forums online. He can play in Europe with them...so I fear we''re gonna miss out...Just depends how close he was with Hughton I think.

It was certainly Hughton that gave Redmond his first start for Birmingham although mainly used for cups with just 1 league start. Redmond had played prior to Hughton, but only as a sub.

Not sure whether or not Hughton made an impression on him in his year at Brum, I certainly hope it did and we can wrap this up asap as he is already a very good player and can only get better,

I have one little concern that he had 50 shots last season and scored 2. This means he likes a shot but might need to practice shooting in the training ground. In fact no, I''m going to give him the benifit of the doubt because I think he is awesome and say the keeper saved the other 48 shots

When the highlights video on youtube consists of him hitting the post and over hitting passes it makes you wonder what all the fuss is about.

[quote user="Joanna Grey"]When the highlights video on youtube consists of him hitting the post and over hitting passes it makes you wonder what all the fuss is about.[/quote]

50 shots and only 2 goals is lower than untrained schoolboy level!

Hope he''s better at crossing!...

5 Assists in 38 games !

These stats are deceiving tho as he was playing in a very poor birmingham side last year.

I managed to watch him a few times and he scares the hell out of defenders and is plenty young enough to mature in to a great player

Does he know where the byline is? Can he put in a decent cross because players like RVW, Toivonen and Hooper thrive (and need) this type of service.

It made me laugh when a so called City fan was twittering to a Dutch fan about Ola Toivonen saying that Snoddy delivers loads of accurate crosses into the box.

If we get Redmond could it be the end of pilks on some rumer websites it suggests we would accept any thing over 5 mill, or could we see snodgrass play behind rvw as he used to play at Leeds

I think it''s more about alternatives and the ability to switch tactics about. Redmond and Pilks have a different style of play but it''s not a case of one or the other, in fact there could be occasions when both are on the pitch at the same time.