Sign in to follow this  
TCCANARY

Hoootin on Panathanikoss

“They’ve got a very good squad with very good players, and in Yannis they’ve got a very good manager.

Did make me laugh - but as I said, he can say what he likes to the press. When it comes to managing the team his approach is very different behind the scenes.

He''s a fair man, and if he gets results, he can say what he likes about other teams.

If anything surely it scares other teams, as to how much Hoots has probably research their tactics and everything?

To be honest you find that many of the top managers are full of class and respect when talking about opposition, I''d rather we be more like that then have a ''Kinner'' situation. Whenever a manager gets riled up and has an outburst I think it normally backfires and just looks bad... Think Keegan and his comments about Man U all those years ago.

Well this story just gets more interesting, Yannis has replied and he''s not happy, you''ll have to forgive me but this is translation;

"When you do that with footballers like he said about us, and when you do things like that about a man like Stavros - I''ve kept really quiet, but I''ll tell you something, he went down in my estimation when he said that - we have not resorted to that. But I''ll tell ya - you can tell him now if you''re watching it - we''re still fighting for this, and he''s got to go to Morrisons and get some leeks, and... and I tell you honestly, I will love it if we beat them, love it!"

[quote user="Green Giant"]Typical from what I expected from Houghton. Nothing to see here.[/quote]

There''s lots to see, several pages of things to see, if you''d been around a bit longer you would have realised that seeing is the one thing that there isn''t any nothingness of, take a moment to think about it then you''ll see.

Yes but don''t you see. I can see where this is going and I''m worried that he can''t see where he''s going, he could trip and hurt himself or worse he could catch Hepititus C.

[quote user="Green Giant"]Learn your place. I''ve seen more than you lot ever will in life.[/quote]Haha, Cluck''s back! [:D]

[quote user="Green Giant"] I''ve seen more than you lot ever will in life.

[/quote]

Well now GG as you are bigging yourself up how about you enlighten us ?

I''ve been on this planet for 69 years. For 60 of those years I have supported NCFC. I have seen so much and at times so little. I''ve been with the club every step of the way and I won''t have little brats attempt to undermine me or label me or insult me.

Green giant trying to get a 2nd thread pulled in successive evenings on the same subject...

Impressive

[quote user="Green Giant"]I''ve been on this planet for 69 years. For 60 of those years I have supported NCFC. I have seen so much and at times so little. I''ve been with the club every step of the way and I won''t have little brats attempt to undermine me or label me or insult me.[/quote]

What were you for the other 9 then?

[quote user="refjezdavies"]Green giant trying to get a 2nd thread pulled in successive evenings on the same subject... Impressive[/quote]

All this Jez on only the second day of posting also. [;)]