Sign in to follow this  
Branston Pickle

Norfolk Show

Am I right in thinking it is the Norfolk Show this week (being ''remote'', it isn''t that big news!)? I just got to wondering whether there might be some news announced there - maybe that is straw clutching, but you never know...

I can''t remember any bid announcements happening at the Norfolk Show before. Maybe away kit unveiling? But then I''d have thought the organisers wioild want that advertising to being in more people...

...probably just straw clutching, then! I do recall Foulger blurting stuff out in the past (more than once), but think that was at the races wasn''t it.

He gets a bit excited after a couple of swift ones, BUT. it''s hard to be down on him because he is City through and through and he puts his money where his mouth is.

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]I''d imagine an agricultural show is just the platform for a Premiership football club to make announcements on a new signing ?!?!?[/quote]  just the place to find all the bull5hit anyway.

Wasn''t it the Royal Norfolk show Where a ruddy faced, tipsy Delia made her "theres lots of Lovely investment coming into the club!" speech?

we''re still waiting...

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

Wasn''t it the Royal Norfolk show Where a ruddy faced, tipsy Delia made her "theres lots of Lovely investment coming into the club!" speech?

we''re still waiting...

[/quote]

It was, but what was often not reported was she said it with a massive amount of sarcasm.