Sign in to follow this  
pete

Throw us a bone

Its been weeks since end of the season signed Garrido and RVW which we knew about. How about some transfer activity even rumours emanating from the club even if unrealistic ones would be nice. City to bid for Cavani?

Come on we need some gossip.

[quote user="pete"]Its been weeks since end of the season signed Garrido and RVW which we knew about. How about some transfer activity even rumours emanating from the club even if unrealistic ones would be nice. City to bid for Cavani?

Come on we need some gossip.[/quote]It''s close season pal, everyone''s on the beach. June is the realm of the bullsh*t rumour, where journos and prats with Twitter accounts make stuff up, seemingly for their own amusement. They like to see who bites on forums such as this as they laugh into their mojitos. As soon as that window opens expect plenty of action as we approach pre season. For now, just chill out pal and enjoy the beautiful summer we''re having........oh, well just chill out.

To be fair we have signed two players, even if one was effectively done in March, and there have been several ''proper'' newspaper rumours - Toivonen, Olsson - and other links (Redmond, Hooper et al). We''ve definitely done as much if not more than most (Villa apart, who seem to be randomly picking up youngsters from around europe). It is always the Norwich way to keep these things close to our chests which is no bad thing, we will undoubtedly hear news when there is something to know.

[quote user="pete"] How about some transfer activity even rumours emanating from the club even if unrealistic ones would be nice. [/quote]

That''s a splendid idea - the club lies to it''s supporters.Lies that involve other clubs.I wonder what your response would be were it to be found that another club had put out lies about RVW not joining us, or Ruddy leaving to go to them

To be fair I think that certain fans are doing a great job of spreading unrealistic rumours without the club getting involved.

Keep fighting the good fight, champion bulls@&ters. You are doing a great job.

no one can join the club until the window opens on monday. makes no difference to announcwe signings now.

we might see 3 or 4 names announced all at once after the weekend.

The nice thing is with the doomcaster era we probably wouldn''t have started activity.... At the very least we know that we will be working and I think Monday will see an announcement or two.

looking at the friendlies, destinations of outgoing players paper talk and all the other hype im guessing redmond, bridcutt, toivonen, olssen + a few loans would settle for the that

zaha and naughton would be nice loanees :D

I''ll throw you a bone.

Downing available for 6m?

http://www.cheshire-today.co.uk/17232/aston-villa-run-eye-over-liverpool-fcs-downing/

I saw this while waiting for the ferry to Alcatraz...

But as it was near the rest rooms I was thinking does this mean he is sh..........

[IMG]http://i41.tinypic.com/oa0u2d.jpg[/IMG]