Sign in to follow this  
grdean

Diego Capel rumour latest

Samuel De Costa from Twitter: Liverpool have had a bid for winger Diego Capel rejected by Sporting Lisbon, Norwich still remain interested #LFC #NCFChttps://twitter.com/SamuelDeCosta2/status/346568019151028224Just a rumour and twitter is never especially reliable but if Liverpool are interested I can''t see Norwich winning in getting his signature

Looks like another rumour not materialising, much the same as Van Ginkel. By and large with Norwich the first you hear about it is when there is a press conference.Still the rumours are quite entertaining

Agree Yorkshire.

Just wondering though, over the past 18 months have Norwich been ''used'' to boost a players profile?

We do appear to be linked with players that would usually be seen going to clubs higher up the league.

I think Samuel Da Costa''s other tweets suggests he knows no more about up coming football transfers than the average person with access to the internet.

Didn''t he also say Norwich were about to sign Zoltan Gera, about 3 weeks ago?

[quote user="Tak"]

I think Samuel Da Costa''s other tweets suggests he knows no more about up coming football transfers than the average person with access to the internet.

Didn''t he also say Norwich were about to sign Zoltan Gera, about 3 weeks ago?

[/quote]

Pure guess work and often reports deals after they have already been on main sport sites.

Waste of time

I''m sure someone on Twitter will hit the nail on the head after many attempts at guessing.

If you throw enough of the brown stuff some will eventually stick!!!

Sounds like he''s waiting for a big move before ''settling'' for the likes of us or Swansea.

What do we do? Sit around waiting fo the likes of him to choose us as plan B or go for a young and hungry alternative like Redmond who may be easier to attract?

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]What do we do? Sit around waiting fo the likes of him to choose us as plan B or go for a young and hungry alternative like Redmond who may be easier to attract?[/quote]Both.Redmond comes in to give competition to Pilks on the left as well as giving us a player with real potential for the future, and if Capel does decide to sign, chances are that it''d spell the end for someone like E.Bennett (which is a shame).We guarantee Redmond, then sign Capel if he wants to come, especially as we can likely make up about a mil (or more) of Redmond''s fee from moving Vaughan on to Huddersfield.

Have we actually ever been properly linked with Capel, aside from ''ITK'' Twitter accounts. Has there even been one online article? This rumour has been going on for ages and I''m not convinced we have actually even been substantially (e.g not just on Twitter) linked with him.

He hasn''t eaten his lunch yet today according to my nan''s sister''s daughter who just got a temporary job at Birmingham as their sports scientist...

A Madrid are interested, but again if we could link him up with rvw it would be a great signing.

But some good quality names being linked and I cannot wait to get the good quality in.