Sign in to follow this  
Great News Greg

It'S VeRy GrEaT nEwS TiMe

Great newS, I can CoNfiRm tHat we will AnnoUncE the sIgniNg oF a pAcY FrenCh SpeaKIng foRwaRd tHe dEaL sHoUld go tHrouGh In tHe nExT cOupLe of WeEks so WiLl bE anNouNced bY 26tH JuNe. 

ThE peRfeCt FoiL for rVw, jUsT wAit AnD sEe!

Does Simeon Jackson speak French? Maybe we''ll re-sign him?

Or maybe Theiry Henry?

Perhaps Cristiano Ronaldo? I bet he can speak French. He might be a bit to, greedy for RvW though...

Ahh, I know, it''s Usain Bolt isn''t it? Jamaicans are famous for being French speakers. It''s a no brainer!!!

[quote user="RustysRevenge"]Is it Max Gradel so we can complete the set? Or do we only take players directly from Leeds?[/quote]you know what I almost hope we do, just to further rub it in those ''huge club'' Leeds fans so they realise that they had players for a top flight team... just couldnt pull it off!

Yes this did just pop up on Twitter so most likely nonsense, but Aiden Mcgeady being linked. Would fit with RVW claims of us going for wingers/attacking mids. Or is he just out of our range?

[quote user="The ghost of Michael Theoklitos"]Just a tip. If we all work together in ignoring this thread, it will go away.......
[/quote]

Can anyone spot the obvious flaw here?

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="The ghost of Michael Theoklitos"]Just a tip. If we all work together in ignoring this thread, it will go away.......
[/quote]

Can anyone spot the obvious flaw here?

[/quote]

Working together would be quite hard on this board.

This is what we should expect over the summer break but it is still a crap parody.

I knew that if you randomised order of the letters within each word (ensuring the first and last remain the same) that your brain tends to compensate and you can read it. I didn''t realise how hard it was to read when every other letter was capitalised.

On topic

Thierry Henry on his way is he?

iT''s taKiNg loNgEr ThAn eXpEcTed mOanInG MiNnIeS

ThE pLaYeR iS iN taLkS aNd sHoUlD bE AnnoUncEd bY tHe MidDlE oF jUlY.

DaMne''D iF yOu Do daMnE''d if yOu dOn''T

[quote user="Twitchy"]I think there is more to Greg than meets the eye.[/quote]there couldn''t be less

I know its been discussed but he might have a point if its the Senegal striker Dame N''Doye

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/norwich-transfers-striker-dame-ndoye-2026871

[quote user="Blurboy1980"]I know its been discussed but he might have a point if its the Senegal striker Dame N''Doye

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/norwich-transfers-striker-dame-ndoye-2026871[/quote]Of all the people on here making up stories, Greg is the only one in the know. Is it Hughton or McNally in disguise?

So according to the Mirror he was our fourth choice i''d rather sign Officer Crabtree.

[quote user="Wings of a Sparrow"]It would have been much easier just to type properly. Looks like a ransom note to me.[/quote]

DeAr RiCkY,

I hAvE yOuR cAt! If YoU dOn''T sCoRe MoRe ThAn ThIrTy GoAlS tHiS sEaSoN i WiLl CuT oFf HiS eArS aNd WeAr ThEm As OrNaMeNtS tO eVeRy GaMe.

I sEe YoU, yOu DoN''t SeE mE. i Am ThE fReNcH sPeAkInG sUpEr SpEeDy!