Sign in to follow this  
Gaz06

Signing predictions

Out of all the players who we have been linked with who do you think we''ll definitely sign? I reckon

Olsson - Definitely

Redmond - Definitely

Not sure about the rest!

Good I hope we don''t get Kone....we have Holt who plays the same role and Loves this team and will stick with us. We know how he plays and how much he brings to the team. Save the 5 Million and let Kone go somewhere else.

Ricky Van Wolfswinkel : definitely

Javier Garrido : definitely

they''ve actually signed

Nobody else definitely... haven''t signed yet

I hope: Redmond , Toivonen

Well McNally said we will sign 8. So Garrido, RVW plus Olsson, Redmond, Naughton, Livermore, Toivonen, and a striker could still be Hooper he hasn''t gone anywhere yet.

Obviously there will be several outgoings to make way for these.

[quote user="Surfbird"]Well McNally said we will sign 8. So Garrido, RVW plus Olsson, Redmond, Naughton, Livermore, Toivonen, and a striker could still be Hooper he hasn''t gone anywhere yet.

Obviously there will be several outgoings to make way for these.[/quote]

That looks good to me, plenty of midfield quality - not bothered about Hopper though.............

[quote user="Surfbird"]Well McNally said we will sign 8. So Garrido, RVW plus Olsson, Redmond, Naughton, Livermore, Toivonen, and a striker could still be Hooper he hasn''t gone anywhere yet.

Jeez how much do you think we have? We won''t sign 8, I know Mcnally has supposedly come and said we are but thats still heresay.

garrido- 2m

toivonen- 5m

olsson- 3m

redmond-2m

naughton-4m

livermore-4m

Hooper- 7m

Not including RVW because that was ''Januarys funds''

Thats 27m excluding wages.

You''re on another planet :P

But you have ignored who might go out - Vaughan, Holt, Hoolahan, Bennett, Pilkington, Fox, Surman etc. They will bring in several million.

Every no news today, seems to add fuel to the ''we''re hard up'' rumours.

nothing happening as far as we know. but why would Carrow Road release any info until the last second? it is very likely that deals are in place just awaiting final clearance. July 1st is only an eon away, or it seems that to me.

"Wiz"Every no news today, seems to add fuel to the ''we''re hard up'' rumours.

Ok I''ll bite. What rumours are these then? First I''ve heard about!!

[quote user="Nicko"][quote user="Surfbird"]Well McNally said we will sign 8. So Garrido, RVW plus Olsson, Redmond, Naughton, Livermore, Toivonen, and a striker could still be Hooper he hasn''t gone anywhere yet.

Jeez how much do you think we have? We won''t sign 8, I know Mcnally has supposedly come and said we are but thats still heresay.

garrido- 2m

toivonen- 5m

olsson- 3m

redmond-2m

naughton-4m

livermore-4m

Hooper- 7m

You''re on another planet :P[/quote]

I''d like to bet we won''t spend anywhere near £27million. More like £10-15 million.

Toivonen, for me, is probably most likely to sign. Unlike the other rumours in which it''s hearsay with no official comment from any party, both PSV and Toivonen have confirmed there was a bid and that Toivonen has opened talks.

I imagine it took RVW quite a bit of persuasion in order to join us, I doubt he knew much more about us than the colour of our shirts before he signed. Toivonen will probably require the same, but if it was managed with Ricky, it should be manageable with Ola.

[quote user="Herman "]"Wiz"Every no news today, seems to add fuel to the ''we''re hard up'' rumours. Ok I''ll bite. What rumours are these then? First I''ve heard about!![/quote]

They are the voices in his head, telling him to wind it all up.

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Surfbird"]Well McNally said we will sign 8. So Garrido, RVW plus Olsson, Redmond, Naughton, Livermore, Toivonen, and a striker could still be Hooper he hasn''t gone anywhere yet. Obviously there will be several outgoings to make way for these.[/quote]

That looks good to me, plenty of midfield quality - not bothered about Hopper though.............

[/quote]

We should sign his brother Grass

Permanents:

Olsson

Redmond

Toivonen

A striker (starting to feel that this will be a name from out of the blue)

Plus 1 or 2 loans.

Can''t see us making more than about 4 permanent signings unless there is an unexpected departure like Barnett.

Olsson must be a little doubtful now that Stoke have entered the bidding for him - Hughes was his manager before, so there may be loyalty here, and Stoke, if not quite a North West club, is a good lot nearer Blackburn than Norwich is. I don''t know if Olsson is married and with a family, but he may have social contacts which would take him to Stoke rather than Norwich.

Redmond may sign because of his connections with CH.

As time goes by with no competitive bids, it is possible that Toivonen is more likely to come. We should know this soon.

More than this is not clear. NC are keeping their cards close to their chest as usual. We could suddenly find a press conference this week or next and someone quite unexpected is introduced as a Norwich player.

It doesn''t seem that other clubs are rushing in for Toivonen, so he seems possible.

I''m hoping the CH connection will sway Redmond to City, but It''s going to be close with Swansea.

DM actually said 5-8 players, so with RvW and Garrido already signed, that could be 3-6. Naughton and/or Livermore could come on loan, and Olsson is a possibility if CH is thinking Martin can cover at CB as well as RB. Possibly another striker and/or winger after that.

Its all up in the air at the moment to the extent that we may get non of the names being banded about, with other clubs linked to all of our supposed targets

Would like Mboyo. Looks very, very good. Hull and Swansea apparently interested and Mboyo said we were interested in JanToivonen worries me with his reputation and after seeing his ''top 10'' controversial moments on YouTube I''m even more concerned. Rather not get him tbhWould also love to see Redmond and Olsson or even Elderson

Nicko said:

"garrido- 2m

toivonen- 5m

olsson- 3m

redmond-2m

naughton-4m

livermore-4m

Hooper- 7m

You''re on another planet :P"

I''d say at a guess as yours all were:

garrido- 2m

toivonen- £4.75million

olsson- 3m

redmond-2m

naughton- loan

livermore- £2-3 million (if perm, if true).

Hooper- £4-5million

Celtic were not going to sell Hooper in January, the £8million we heard about may well have been wildly exaggerated or misinterpreted. For example there were rumours that Holt would be part of the deal, was the £8million including our valuation of Holt? Were the multiple bid rejections down to our valuation of Holt? Who knows.

But players go for less in the summer, they now have a chance to bring in players to replace him, something they couldn''t easily do in January, and with only a year left on his contract they''ll either sell him now or risk losing him on a free next summer.

I make that around £20million in total. Which is £5million more than last season when we were repaying debts and were to recieve less money the coming season and less money due to final league position.

lincoln canary.

£10-15 million?

What, the amount we''ve spent the last two seasons? We don''t have any more money? Do you think we''ve spent £5-10 the last two?

Whose on another Planet now Nicko? With Fer, Elmander, Nash, and Hooper brought since June and with one or two more coming in I was pretty well spot on. And maybe Fabio Quagliarellea might still end up here.

[quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="Nicko"][quote user="Surfbird"]Well McNally said we will sign 8. So Garrido, RVW plus Olsson, Redmond, Naughton, Livermore, Toivonen, and a striker could still be Hooper he hasn''t gone anywhere yet.

garrido- 2m

toivonen- 5m

olsson- 3m

redmond-2m

naughton-4m

livermore-4m

Hooper- 7m

You''re on another planet :P[/quote]

I''d like to bet we won''t spend anywhere near £27million. More like £10-15 million.[/quote]About that

[quote user="Wiz"]Every no news today, seems to add fuel to the ''we''re hard up'' rumours.[/quote]

You have just gotta love him - the cup is always half empty!! Haven''t seen so much of him on here recently so things must be going well.