Sign in to follow this  
lincoln canary (& Golden Coppel)

Been saying it for ages

Judged on 2013 performances he has to be Dead Man Walking. There is no evidence to suggest that the triumvirate have enough about them to turn this around.

Might as well cut our losses, roll the dice by giving Neil Adams the caretaker role for two games, then start afresh wherever that may be, next season.

[quote user="unique"]Might as well cut our losses, roll the dice by giving Neil Adams the caretaker role for two games, then start afresh wherever that may be, next season.[/quote]Absolutely brilliant idea, especially seeing as how I saw more passion and quality from our youth team in one half against Chelsea, than Hughton has managed to acheive across the whole season, and that''s with a side that finished 12th last year, looked good in the process and strengthened in the summer...Get this clown out now, and put someone in charge who realises we should be playing to win, not to simply try and not lose...

It doesn''t matter if you''ve been saying it since 2008, we aren''t actually down yet, and you get no credit from me for your supposed "prescience", because like all the I-told-you-so-ers your opinion is as baseless as mine.