Sign in to follow this  
Cambridge Canaries

Huth???

I think it was only hopeful speculation on here - he''s too close to the Chelsea starting line-up to be loaned out. Take yesterday as an example - Desailly could only make the bench! They must rate him quite highly. The only way we''d stand a chance of signing him is if Chlesea have a large spending spree on centre backs in the summer. It wouldn''t surprise if they did, but until then I think we''d best look at other options.

I to saw Huth at the game yesterday which I went to as a guest of a Chelsea loving friend. He told me that Huth is already a firm favourite and very highly rated by Ranieri. Yesterday he had a couple of powerful shots and shut out Di Canio and Charlton''s donkey No 9 totally. Also looked good taking ball out of defence. I would have thought out of our price range unfortunately.

We''ed have no chance getting him. Im sure hes getting a few bob a week and we would never be able to afford him or if we could it would be to unreasonable. Look outside the top 3, there are still plenty good affordable CB''s elsewhere.