Sign in to follow this  
Bws Cat

Here come the trolls

Hopefully I don''t have to stress to many people, but please DON''T listen to the opinions of many on here.

It''s so funny that as soon as we get put in shite creek all these "fans" come out of the woodwork. City2nd and the like, you all know who they are (hopefully).

Don''t let them swarm the forum!

P.S: Regarding today I think were going down. Maybe. But I am most certainly not a fan of Hughton anymore (but I will not boo or protest, whats the ffing point?) and my faith in him took a massive blow today. WBA and Man Citeh looks like a mountain we can''t climb.

If it is only as a result of today hat you have lost faith in Hughton you clearly have not seen what''s been happening this season, and have a cheek calling those of us that have been pointing it out for ages Trolls

[quote user="Vanwink"]If it is only as a result of today hat you have lost faith in Hughton you clearly have not seen what''s been happening this season, and have a cheek calling those of us that have been pointing it out for ages Trolls[/quote]

Anyone daring to disagree and question our fool of a manager is a troll in the established forum police''s eyes, I thought you knew this Van?

Ignore this BW chappie, he''s the real troll.

BW''s Cat wrote the following post at 2013-05-04 10:20 PM:

Hopefully I don''t have to stress to many people, but please DON''T listen to the opinions of many on here.

It''s so funny that as soon as we get put in *** creek all these "fans" come out of the woodwork. City2nd and the like, you all know who they are (hopefully).

You, sir, are a hypocrite! Not a fan of Hughton anymore. You are the biggest loud mouthed TROLL on this message board. I have been here ALL season, which is more than can be said for you. Class is permanent mate, and you ain''t got any.

I don''t understand this troll business. The more positive on this board, such as LDC, seem to be fried for keeping the faith. Equally, others who dare to question the prevailing orthodoxy are equally vilified. Why we can''t debate football - admittedly from different perspectives - without puerile abuse is beyond me.

Yep and where is Nutty Nigel, Morty, et al

After posting this I will try and driil down other threads

to weed them out.

Hughton out now, put Neil Adams in charge. We need to beat West Brom. Anyone here thinks Hughton and his two clowns will do it?

I now await Nutty telling me to F...Off

There has been a group seeking ridicule the more astute posters and unfortunately some of them have become very abusive of late Bury

[quote user="Bury Yellow"]Yep and where is Nutty Nigel, Morty, et al

After posting this I will try and driil down other threads

to weed them out.

Hughton out now, put Neil Adams in charge. We need to beat West Brom. Anyone here thinks Hughton and his two clowns will do it?

I now await Nutty telling me to F...Off[/quote]I''m right here, and have posted in several threads since I got back from the game.What do you want?

[quote user="Vanwink"]There has been a group seeking ridicule the more astute posters and unfortunately some of them have become very abusive of late Bury[/quote][URL=http://s869.photobucket.com/user/mortymccarthy/media/5055032357_69d1d1be72_z_zps1d1cc383.jpg.html][IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/5055032357_69d1d1be72_z_zps1d1cc383.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Morty is still trying to hound me, true colours are on show !

[quote user="Vanwink"]Morty is still trying to hound me, true colours are on show ![/quote]Hound you into what?Have you actually discussed anything to do with football in any thread?Or just been trying to stir up trouble?Guess which is the correct answer?

[quote user="Bury Yellow"]Sorry Morty, will try and find your opinions elsewhere[/quote]Try looking in virtually every single thread, theres a clue[Y]

Morty wrote:

I''m right here, and have posted in several threads since I got back from the game.

Yes your usual crap! Us your real name Wayne Kerr?

[quote user="City 2nd"]Morty wrote:

I''m right here, and have posted in several threads since I got back from the game.

Yes your usual crap! Us your real name Wayne Kerr?[/quote]Brilliant, well played[Y]