Sign in to follow this  
Blurboy1980

Kamara needs to stay

His crosses in the few mins we were on were great and his flick on. Play Holt and Kamara next week and we should win. Hoolahoop had a good game I thought and I am not a huge fan of his. Maybe take out Howson and hope Turner will be back next week also. Did we really spend 3 million on Bennett? He switches off too many times.

No, the 7 hour round trip plus petrol costs etc, limits my ability to attend home matches.Shame there isn''t a way you can watch the games via your PC isn''t it...oh hang on a minute...

You all can say what you want but the guy has the potential to be great if he was played in the right way like most of our players but under this poor management his game has been killed. Last game here and on the bench.

NCFC dont need Kamara he offers nothing we don''t already have in our non goal scoring strike force.

Not the worst option, but we need a massive shake up. If we stay up, hopefully we can look higher thank Kamara and try get a Benteke type player to compliment RVW. If we go down, I just don''t care, the league is an absolute lottery and we probably won''t be back for years.

Well it was just announced he is going back. Ughhh.

http://www.canaries.co.uk/news/article/kamara-loan-ends-808356.aspx

Is already flight bound this evening back to Kansas and has not been offered a contract with NCFC.

Sadly the big dream has come to an end and rightly so. Just doesn''t have enough to be a top striker in the Prem - he''s a bit too old in my eyes too.

But as Bury Yellow said, we could make the best strikers look shite with the amount of service our team provides

Well, this should please the posters who believe Becchio is the answer to our goal drought.  A chance to become an instant hero?  I suppose we''d have to find him first.