Sign in to follow this  
Bobert

Why no Jackson on the pitch today

Any one else think that Simeon Jackson might of done the job for us as sub this afternoon? If we were playing for a draw however why did we not pack the defence in the final minutes?

he was on the pitch, hughton used him as his 91st minute time wasting substitution, yknow, like what teams do when they are winning to slow down a game and stop the other team building momentum

if i knew how to embed on here this is where my ''facepalm'' meme would be

Jackson is a goal poacher and that is all. He can''t shoot from further than 5 meters out and is pushed off the ball too much. I am thankful for what he has given us in the past but to me he is a useless player in the PL.

[quote user="Blurboy1980 Jackson is a goal poacher and that is all. He can''t shoot from further than 5 meters out and is pushed off the ball too much. I am thankful for what he has given us in the past but to me he is a useless player in the PL quote]

Agreed. He wasn''t on the pitch from the start because he isn''t good enough.

[quote user="Scooby"]He wasn''t on the pitch from the start because he isn''t good enough.[/quote]Spot on.It does rather beg the question however as to what Becchio has done wrong to get so badly snubbed by Hughton...

It''s a good job Jackson is still with us because we''re going to need him next season the way things are going....

The other good news is that Fox, Holt, Hoolahan, Tierney, R.Martin, C.Martin, Surman, Ruddy are all still here. That''s pretty much got our Championship side sorted for next season. Throw in Pilks, Snodgrass, Bennett, Howson and Johnson, and we''ve got a stronger option for right side midfield than Crofts offered. All we need is a new manager who embraces the diamond and a stellar year will be ours.