Sign in to follow this  
White stuff

Get on Twitter and blame the overpaid trash we've got!!!

Look whether Hughtons Tactics have come up short we have to remember the Dead Wood he''s got to pick at the moment.

Harry Redknapp summed it up with QPR he said he couldn''t do nothing with his team as they have basically under performed and not worth their wages which with someone like Harry not getting 100% off his players is rare.

You can''t go Fishing with any old stick and expect to catch fish '' you can try and maybe catch 1 or 2 but its exactly in my opinion with Hughton he''s hasn''t got a decent Rod and turned up with a stick.

All I''m saying is leave off Hughton at the monent to see what he does to change the current squad when he keeps us up but until then IMHO lets back him for now.

Blame the overpaid Range Rover owners because I''m pretty sure they''re the ones who can''t put a decent chance together between them.

whataloadofhorse5h1t

the blame lies with hughton and his staff, the squad is the same as it was last season, with a few "stronger" additions, buck stops with the manager and his tactics

There''s so much wrong with your logic, OP, that I can''t even write a response, because you''ve convinced me you won''t understand what I write.

Oh let''s just forget about the Players then yes and lets sack the manager because all the players have been magnificent all season and put all their chances away haven''t they.

Yes Hughton has to take some of the blame but come on our players have been pretty Sunday league for most of the season yes/no

quote user="Alan_Grey"]There''s so much wrong with your logic, OP, that I can''t even write a response, because you''ve convinced me you won''t understand what I write.[/quote

Superb!

[quote user="White stuff"]Oh let''s just forget about the Players then yes and lets sack the manager because all the players have been magnificent all season and put all their chances away haven''t they. Yes Hughton has to take some of the blame but come on our players have been pretty Sunday league for most of the season yes/no[/quote]

No.

The squad was more than capable last year and was improved in the summer. Hughton has hugely under achieved since Christmas.

[quote user="White stuff"]Look whether Hughtons Tactics have come up short we have to remember the Dead Wood he''s got to pick at the moment.

Harry Redknapp summed it up with QPR he said he couldn''t do nothing with his team as they have basically under performed and not worth their wages which with someone like Harry not getting 100% off his players is rare.

You can''t go Fishing with any old stick and expect to catch fish '' you can try and maybe catch 1 or 2 but its exactly in my opinion with Hughton he''s hasn''t got a decent Rod and turned up with a stick.

All I''m saying is leave off Hughton at the monent to see what he does to change the current squad when he keeps us up but until then IMHO lets back him for now.

Blame the overpaid Range Rover owners because I''m pretty sure they''re the ones who can''t put a decent chance together between them.[/quote]

Wrong on so many levels.

I honestly believe Hughton would have done exactly the same with Swansea.

Swansea lost their manager, they weren''t distracted about it, they stuck to their playing principles - true to what they had player wise - and flourished.

If we are relegated McNally''s bonus should go south too.