Sign in to follow this  
I am a Banana

We're going to the Championship!

Morty - what is wrong with the op''s statement the only thing in the PL for teams like us is the money. We aapear to have a good crop of younger players coming through the club but they will not be given a chance in the PL because we are lkely to be fight a relegation battle. I know the media think the PL is the be all and end all of football but the real excitment is in chasing the dream not the actual dream it''s self.

Plus Tuesday night football and more games in the championship.

Drinkell, the problem with the op (your son''s statement) is him celebrating about us potentially being relegated.

That and he''s thick as shit.

Celebrate relegation and you forfeit the right (as a logical human being, at least) to celebrate promotion. And, it follows, any win in the Championship. I doubt we will see this level of coherence from the OP.

[quote user="hogesar"]Drinkell, the problem with the op (your son''s statement) is him celebrating about us potentially being relegated. That and he''s thick as shit.[/quote]

You know that do you Hogesar? Maybe he''s a little cleverer than you think, as he seems to be able to get a reaction out of you when he feels like it and to be honest they are normally on the abusive side, - which to me - probably says more about your level of intellegence.[:)]