Sign in to follow this  
norfolkngood

Board Members / Hughton

Not that we will ever know the full details I wonder what is going on behind closed doors , After the game today do you think the board sit down with hughton and ask what is going on and how he is going to get out of this hole he has dug himself or do they have a meeting without him and decide if he is the man and how many more games to give him etc

Maybe they will but he will be gone in my opinion day after Man City.

I wonder when the mood changes as they will have guests / family etc with them then all of a sudden RIGHT LETS HAVE A MEETING to many people would know etc or they have a set 20 mins after each match

I know what I would be saying to my employees if it was like this in my company ! 

I think it is strange that nobody has twittered David McNally I have just looked at his page nothing (not that he will say much on there)

[quote user="can u sit down please"]I saw fox leaving CR about 715 so players must''ve been there a while.[/quote]

Away supporters party Danny.

players do go into the players lounge with family friend sponsors etc  7 15 pm isn''t to late really ? wonder what time mcnasty / delia and hoots left ? or are they still there thrashing out a pay off I hope ! 

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="can u sit down please"]I saw fox leaving CR about 715 so players must''ve been there a while.[/quote]

Away supporters party Danny.

[/quote]

So it was. My bad. Me and foxy had a moment at the lights. Highlight of my day!