Sign in to follow this  
can u sit down please

Van Wolfswinkel

I wonder how much we saved by not buying RVW in Jan? Did Sportings financial position really deteriorate that much in a month?

If we go down our "prudence" may cost us a hell of a lot of money in the long run.

Anyone got any idea?

CUSDP,Whatever happens in the remainder of this season, you wouldnt have to be accused of using the benefit of hindsight to see that we royally screwed up in the transfer window. Having looked light up front all season, it was obviosu was to many that we needed strengthening up front and you would have thought that Ewan Chester would have someone lined up early in the window. But yet again, al a Doomy, we left it to the last moment and took a huge gamble that Bechio and Kamara would work. Of course windows are complex and rely on lots of transactions ebing aligned, but if we end up pissing away the biggest jackpot this club has ever experienced for the sake of taking a risk or two in January, we are going to look very foolish. I would love to know what went on behind teh scenes in January in our Boardroom.Lets hope we get out fo this and that we dont ever take such huge gambles again in future. By the way, Holt is completely and utterly shot at this level to teh point where I feel embarassed for him.