Sign in to follow this  
Rudolph Hucker

Sadness and Resolve.

A lot of people are criticising Hughton now.

Myself and a small number of contributors have been expressing our concerns for months so are not jumping on he bandwagon.

The concerns have been explained and exampled but in return a certain group have responded not with constructive argument but with derision of which the derisory and pathetic title ''pant-wetters'' has been their clarion call.

It is sad that in a group who all want the same thing but interpret the sutuation differently some people can only galvanise themselves by abusing others.

It has been too late for some time to change management and clearly too late for a very long time to change our style of play. We have to stick together and hope to beat West Brom next Sunday.

If we do I predict the same bunch will come out with their holier than thou attitude which those with an opposing view will accept because they will be pleased with the outcome.

For me, personally, I have expressed my views vociferously in the past, stand by them but, as I previously called a truce will bottle it up and hope the present sense of sadness will evaporate into relief, not joy, but relief.

Now lets give ourselves a chance and beat West Brom.

Quite Rudolph. I hope regardless of the eventual outcome the board seriously review if Hughton is best placed to lead the club next season. If a change is to be made it needs to be done quickly so the new team have the Summer to rebuild the team.

What you say Rudolph is admirable but can you honestly say we will get three points next week? With almost any other coaching team in charge I would say there would be a chance. I hope I''m wrong but on what basis should I have optimism?

Kick the three out. Get Adams in. Get the players round the table and thrash out what''s gone wrong and how they would like to play. It''s a short term solution I do appreciate but I despair of the clowns we have in charge I really do and it does sadden me to say it

You know what I think, Bury, but I think it''s too late for upheaval,so I won''t repeat my criticisms.

My point is that supporters have to stick together and some of us have taken a lot of sh@t for our opinions, as if we were anti-Norwich or didn''t want the best for our Club.

However this season ends it is clear a lot has been poorly handled and a great deal has to change.

I''m one of the older posters here and feel I''m quite reasonable in my opinions. We all want the same thing for NCFC but being considered a "pant wetter" because of my genuine concerns is one of those disrespectful things you have to endure. But maybe its amusing in a childish kind of way.

For me the dye was cast pre season even. I thought we were too light in the strikers department. ........And the poor transfer window didn''t help. I really hope we can beat West Brom but I fear we are simply watching a relegated team. Over many years you know all the signs....the missed chances, the ref decisions, the last minute goals conceded, the side wards movement of a midfield without confidence, the sheer lack of goals, the fighting talk (read defeating talk) of some players. Seems some posters cannot talk about any of this without being castigated as not being a real fan. The performances have been so dire for a long long time. I can''t think of many games where we have been consistent in two halves.

I hope we don''t rely on last day hopes at Man City. I think your post title sums up my feelings Rude Old.

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]You know what I think, Bury, but I think it''s too late for upheaval,so I won''t repeat my criticisms. My point is that supporters have to stick together and some of us have taken a lot of sh@t for our opinions, as if we were anti-Norwich or didn''t want the best for our Club. However this season ends it is clear a lot has been poorly handled and a great deal has to change.[/quote]

I vowed not to come on here tonight, but I will post just once.

I agreed whole heartedly with this. My fears over the last few months have now been realised.

We have to give it our best shot as fans, yet again, against West Brom. Rudolph. The support was magnificent today, there was no lack of commitment from the players, but unfortunately player commitment and fans are not enough on their own to win EPL games.

Lets hope that it will pull us through against West Brom.

There needs to be massive change at the end of the season and lets hope the Board have got the will have the nouse to do what they should have done some time ago.

I wholeheartedly agree with your sentiments about the way a group of posters have tried to ridicule and undermine those of differing opinion, but that must be put to one side and we must surely all pull together now and demand that the club does the right thing

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]A lot of people are criticising Hughton now. Myself and a small number of contributors have been expressing our concerns for months so are not jumping on he bandwagon. The concerns have been explained and exampled but in return a certain group have responded not with constructive argument but with derision of which the derisory and pathetic title ''pant-wetters'' has been their clarion call. It is sad that in a group who all want the same thing but interpret the sutuation differently some people can only galvanise themselves by abusing others. It has been too late for some time to change management and clearly too late for a very long time to change our style of play. We have to stick together and hope to beat West Brom next Sunday. If we do I predict the same bunch will come out with their holier than thou attitude which those with an opposing view will accept because they will be pleased with the outcome. For me, personally, I have expressed my views vociferously in the past, stand by them but, as I previously called a truce will bottle it up and hope the present sense of sadness will evaporate into relief, not joy, but relief. Now lets give ourselves a chance and beat West Brom.[/quote]

This is exactly what you are doing here with your holier than thou attitude Rudolph. I am getting stick on this board tonight yet have never "responded not with constructive argument but with derision of which the derisory and pathetic title ''pant-wetters'' has been their clarion call". Yet I am constantly called out by the "Bury Massive" one of which wanted to meet me today for some sort of show down. In fact the only non construtive response I made to you was to remind you that you made a rallying cry for everyone to support Hughton and the team. Something you haven''t done on here.

I can''t see how he can pick us up to win a do or die match.

I admit to being a pant wetter for weeks. It comes from experience of being a Norwich fan.

I would sack him tonight and get Martin o''neil in for 1 game. I could see him getting a result and sending Sunderland and di''canio down!!!

People are saying its too late, with 2 games to go but under hughton I only see 1 result from our 2 remaining games! What do we have to lose as he will surely go

If we go down anyway!!!

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]A lot of people are criticising Hughton now.

Myself and a small number of contributors have been expressing our concerns for months so are not jumping on he bandwagon.

The concerns have been explained and exampled but in return a certain group have responded not with constructive argument but with derision of which the derisory and pathetic title ''pant-wetters'' has been their clarion call.

It is sad that in a group who all want the same thing but interpret the sutuation differently some people can only galvanise themselves by abusing others.

It has been too late for some time to change management and clearly too late for a very long time to change our style of play. We have to stick together and hope to beat West Brom next Sunday.

If we do I predict the same bunch will come out with their holier than thou attitude which those with an opposing view will accept because they will be pleased with the outcome.

For me, personally, I have expressed my views vociferously in the past, stand by them but, as I previously called a truce will bottle it up and hope the present sense of sadness will evaporate into relief, not joy, but relief.

Now lets give ourselves a chance and beat West Brom.[/quote]Hear Hear this post sums up everything for me

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]I don''t know what o say Nigel. Your post simply doesn''t make sense. What are you trying to say?[/quote]

Im saying that your post is a holier than thou post. So it''s rather hypocritical to pre empt such a post from others if we win next week don''t you think?

Now what happened to getting behind the manager and team ''til the end of the season?

I''m following this with interest but must confess to being confused?

Rudolph

I follow your posts with interest and have always found you sensible and objective. I have not always agreed but tonight find that you have summed matters up eloquently and simply. Today we still have hope but it is perhaps crystallisation of a failed regime. I wanted to believe but as game after game has passed found my faith waning. Relegation or not thingS must change in the summer. Once again we find ourselves potentially letting the greatest prize go at the most critical time meekly and abjectly. A bad day indeed.

TW

Crikes Rudolph YOU can''t understand Nutty''s posts. I''ve had problems detecting his so called points of view for years.

Can''t help liking him though. I''m convince there''s a sense of humour lurking in the old boy somewhere and his posts don''t arf make me larf.

It worries me that lately Nuts has become abusive. Surely he is not dropping into the category of ''I can''t argue my point sensibly so I will be very rude indeed to my fellow message border'' ?

Anyhow, whether the messiah Hughton is in charge by next week or not we must give full support like we did today

I absolutely back our players and thought today Howson looked like the player of last season.

Ryan Bennet was superb, he reminded me of Turner but passes the ball better.

Snodgrass ran himself to a standstill, I hope his hamstring isn''t too bad.

I can''t criticise any of our boys for effort and commitment today and will back them to the hilt next week.

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]A lot of people are criticising Hughton now. Myself and a small number of contributors have been expressing our concerns for months so are not jumping on he bandwagon. The concerns have been explained and exampled but in return a certain group have responded not with constructive argument but with derision of which the derisory and pathetic title ''pant-wetters'' has been their clarion call. It is sad that in a group who all want the same thing but interpret the sutuation differently some people can only galvanise themselves by abusing others. It has been too late for some time to change management and clearly too late for a very long time to change our style of play. We have to stick together and hope to beat West Brom next Sunday. If we do I predict the same bunch will come out with their holier than thou attitude which those with an opposing view will accept because they will be pleased with the outcome. For me, personally, I have expressed my views vociferously in the past, stand by them but, as I previously called a truce will bottle it up and hope the present sense of sadness will evaporate into relief, not joy, but relief. Now lets give ourselves a chance and beat West Brom.[/quote]

There you go Rudolph. It''s in pretty colours now. I would say that was hypocritical and that you were being "holier than thou". If I''m wrong please explain and not make fun cuz you think I''m thick [;)]

Now Bury old boy. Where have I become abusive? I haven''t even even called anyone a pant-wetter. Yet last night I had a poster from your neck of the woods appear to want to meet for a ruck. Do they all drag their knuckles out your way? What is it I have done to offend you?

I avoided naming anyone, Nigel because I don''t see any value in in-fighting, but it seems to have struck a chord with you so, if you believe the boot fits.......

I didn''t suggest you named anyone Rudolph. I just said that your point was hypocritical because you were being "holier than thou" yourself. I know you are too intelligent not to see the point so stop trying to be clever pretending otherwise.

I remember calling canary call from a pub in Fulham in August.

I argued with Eadie that we would go down,that Hughton was too different from lambert and there was no continuity.

I took loads of stick for it. I wish I was wrong.

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]A lot of people are criticising Hughton now.

It has been too late for some time to change management and clearly too late for a very long time to change our style of play. We have to stick together and hope to beat West Brom next Sunday. [/quote]People can post what they want of course, but it would be helpful - I

respectfully suggest - to put the differences aside and re-build the ''can

do'' atmosphere.

Chris Hughton will select the team and tactics he deems necessary

and the players will try to execute the plan; it is our job to raise

their spirits because negativity saps the spirit and stops the

adrenaline.