Sign in to follow this  
Yellowhammer

Accept it

There is no way we are not going down been bad for months , wrong formation, sticking with out of form players and not using in form players, start thinking about next season now , sack houghton at end of season, hang onto as many Leeds players as possible , and try not to free fall again into div one . sorry to be so realistic . I have been a city fan since 1971 and seen this many times and it always hurts . Unless we get some investment we will never keep in the top league . Not enough was spent last close season .

We''re not down yet. There is one game left. But, as Purple points out, we may still go down with 41 points.

I''ve posted about this before. I agree our current ownership structure is incompatible with continued premier league survival in the medium term, even if not in the short-term. Clubs need greater resources than our current owners can provide. That''s why clubs like Southampton and Cardiff, if they survive their first seasons, are/will be in a better situation than we would be. But, first things first for the board, it needs to reflect on whether Hughton is best placed to manage our club next season in the premier league or championship.

Good points made there houghton may be ok in championship with the present squad looks like pilkington and ruddy would go but bunn has been good so wont miss ruddy to much might be hard to hold onto snodgrass , will not be easy to come back up , as very hard league now . And at the moment no really good managers out there . Still got a slight chance but very unlikely on present form

I''d be able to accept it more if our players simply were''nt good enough but as we saw last season ,they are. They have been straightjacketed into playing a restrictive style that has hampered many of the players natural ability all season.

If Hughton takes us down playing this style when everyone has been crying out all season that there is a better way, it not only would make his position untenable but would put him down there with the most unpopular managers we''ve had along with the likes of Roeder and Megson

"Good points made there houghton may be ok in championship"

For the f*cking love of god. Nearly a whole season, and you still don''t know the manager''s name.

You might have had a good point, but I stopped reading when I saw that you aren''t bothered enough to actually learn the manager''s name.

"Good points made there houghton may be ok in championship"

For the f*cking love of god. Nearly a whole season, and you still don''t know the manager''s name.

You might have had a good point, but I stopped reading when I saw that you aren''t bothered enough to actually learn the manager''s name.

He knows the managers name, just not as good as you at the old spelling lark, and maybe has lower blood pressure.