Sign in to follow this  
Tetteys Jig

Ricky van wolfswinkel

I wouldn''t presume to be able to guess what he is feeling, because I don''t know his personality or motivations.

I am sure he would go out on loan until we could sell him on if we end up in the championship.

The whole thing is making the situation so much worse for me. It''s like a piece of candy being waved in your face and then tossed in the bin.

I don''t care who has said what, we won''t see him here now.

Isn''t there a rule where you can''t sign for and depart a club in the same transfer window?

It''d have to be on loan - so we''d technically own him, we just wouldn''t be able to play him :P

There''ll be some loophole. To typical that we are on the verge of becoming a decent premiership side and we are fucking it up badly!

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]There''ll be some loophole. To typical that we are on the verge of becoming a decent premiership side and we are fucking it up badly![/quote]Classic Norwich City i''m afraid. Perennial let downs. Numerous years of under achieving wilderness beckon once again.

You can''t move twice in one transfer window and why would we loan him out?

He''ll be playing for us next season no matter what division we are in, that is fact.

How can he not play for us?

Only way he wouldn''t play for us is if we loaned him out, and no chance we''d do that

already paid a large portion of the fee to Sporting. Unless they want to return the money he will be here. Might get sold in the Summer though

He will be loaned out. Players have the power these days. The key will be to listen to RVWs interviews in the next week. Any mention of Norwich? Surely he is ''excited'' about playing for us next year...

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]He must be feeling a bit silly at the moment! If we go down, I bet he never plays for us.[/quote]

Not really...he was probably like most people on here during the course of the season. He was suckered into Hughton and Co''s gift of the gab and believing that we were easily a mid table team and that Holt was our Premiership Messiah who would score an abundance of goals for us!

Instead of saying childish comments, why don''t you explain to me exactly HOW he won''t be playing for us next season when he can''t be sold and there is no way we''d loan out a top player

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]He will be loaned out. Players have the power these days. The key will be to listen to RVWs interviews in the next week. Any mention of Norwich? Surely he is ''excited'' about playing for us next year...[/quote]

Why would we pay 8.5m for a player then loan him out?