Sign in to follow this  
Baldyboy

Roll on May 20th!!

I have refrained from posting replying on certain threads for the last few months as was fed up with being shouted down, labelled this or that or whatever for having a point of view that didn''t go with certain other people on here, not going to name names but they know who they are.I get no pleasure from what is transpiring at the Club I love and have done for over 40 years, BUT, for so many people to not accept that people have different views to theirs is ludicrous.None of us truly want to seee Norwich struggle like they are but the plain fact is that this season they are woeful. There are many reasons for that, we all have opinions on what they are, but the one thing that us fans are is hurting with what is going on!!! Our great club instead of moving forward over this season sadly has gone backwards and I dont just mean in the style of play. There is obviously something very wrong within Carrow rRoad at the moment, what it is who knows, but things are going badly all of a sudden when things before this season were going so well, lets all just hope whatever the outcome of this season the Club can sort itself out and actually move on from this horrible season, and actually learn from the mistakes.The biggest thing for me we have to learn is changing too much too quickly, which Chris Hughton has tried to do in my opinion, doesn''t work!!!Anyway, I pray that we win next sunday as I am away on holiday for the last game of the season and would love to be able to raise a glass to safety when I am away!!!

Just want to respond to your opening.

You do realise people with similar points of view are just as bad as those with the opposite point of view at doing what you mention?

It''s quite funny how both sides of the coin complain so much about the other side being mean. But as the saying goes, two side of the same coin.