Sign in to follow this  
AA

Bunn

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22320499

Norwich have conceded more goals from outside the area than any other team in the Premier League this season (13).

Yup, he doesn''t have the reach.

Why people are voting him for POTS is beyond me.

If the defenders are allowing the attackers to shoot at the goalie then the goalie is going to coincide unless he is a superb shot stopper!

Defenders are poor bassong has been in a few teams that were relegated Newcastle and wolves speaks volume. He''s the best player apparently.

Bunn crud. We wouldn''t be in this position with ruddy

I wouldn''t say that''s entirely due to Bunn (though I did think Ruddy would have stopped one of those goals today). We play two defensive midfielders who frequently stand and watch the game go by. Villa''s opening goal was eerily reminiscent of Reading''s goal a fortnight ago. Straight through the middle unopposed with time and space to pick your spot.I don''t recall seeing a central midfield pair quite like Howson and Johson that genuinely stop playing and watch the opposition run through them.

Bunn is a short keeper and it is therefore vital that he gets he''s angles right to cover the goal efectively. by standing to far back - which he may feel prevents him being chipped he reduces the area of the goal he can cover effectively.

He has done very well for us whilst we have needed him but now Ruddy is back and he should of played in the last 3 games. Houghton''s bottled it he will always take the safe option - which on the law of averages will work out more times than not... but occasionally you have to take a calculated risk and this is something Hughton can''t or won''t do for what ever reason.

If we do get relegated the blame must sit firmly with Hughton and his coaching staff.

It''s funny how nobody ever answers my points on this board. Either I talk such a load of rubbish that I''m not worth responding to, or they don''t *have* an answer.

Lee camp shouldn''t have let in that goal against Wigan, and that game has cost us the most and is the turning point for both teams. If we drew that game they would been 8 points a drift before today''s games, giving them to much opsychologically to stay up.

[quote user="The Great Drinkell"]Fraz - surely Holt''s penalty miss against Southampton was an easier chance and possibly more costly?[/quote]

That was also a big moment but I feel the Wigan game has given them the momentum, plus we would be 3pts further ahead of them instead of the 2pts dropped by the penalty miss.

[quote user="Fraz"][quote user="The Great Drinkell"]Fraz - surely Holt''s penalty miss against Southampton was an easier chance and possibly more costly?[/quote]

That was also a big moment but I feel the Wigan game has given them the momentum, plus we would be 3pts further ahead of them instead of the 2pts dropped by the penalty miss.[/quote]Over a 38 games season you win some you lose some.  We got no shots in on target against Wigan.  No point whining about losing when we don''t trouble the opposing goalkeeper.

bunn is not good enough fact. he does not inspire confidence in the back four and at no point in the game is he in the correct position when facing long shots. he is always on his heels has no spring and generally thinks he is better than he is. JR is number 1 he should be in for the last 2 games last season he was superb and his saves helped us stay up. I feel we will never see the big man in a Norwich shirt again. hope im wrong but I feel he is off in the summer

Our season went downhill after Ruddy got injured , Bunn has done ok at times but the winner by Villa showed how average he is , there was no attempt to come out and narrow the angle , he just stood rooted to the spot which gave the forward a huge gap to aim at .