Sign in to follow this  
ARCHIEGEMMELL

Why I Think We Will Be Ok

I still think Villa will go down.

Wigan will beat Swansea to go to 38 points. Chelsea will beat Villa to leave them on 40. We beat WBA for 41. Wigan lose to Arsenal. Wigan beat Villa.

Only problem I can see is Fulham, but their GD is better even with two more defeats. I think Sunderland and Newcastle will get out of it quite easily.

This scenario would be especially pleasing following the Villa fans behaviour today and their messageboards all thinking they are safe.

That performance yesterday showed that at the moment we are not capable of beating anyone. Other than the fortunate penalty we did not work the goalkeeper at all. The midfield and forward line are championship quality and I think yesterday was a defining day and we have had it. Our GD  will be the worst of all teams other than that bottom 2

[quote user="ellis206"]Wigan fail to beat Swansea, Villa lose to Chelsea, we beat WBA, we are safe.[/quote]

I agree, it''s not over yet we might not be playing like a team thats going to rattle in the goals against West Brom. There''s still a chance of getting a result my feeling is it is about a 25% chance of us winning, 25% West Brom and about 50% a draw. Not great but still a chance and we must be due some luck.