Sign in to follow this  
Blurboy1980

Bring in Neil Adams :)

After the Chelsea game bring him in. He loves this team and could bring some passion to the boys for the last 2 games.

100% agree, even Gunn won his first game in charge!

I get your thinking. His playing style would be better I should imagine, but I can''t see it happening at all let alone the last two games.

It''s far too late to change the manager now, we have to just hope that we win the games we have or that Wigan lose all of theirs. Simple as that, changing manager now won''t do anything - especially Neil bloody Adams.

If the board had any balls they''d sack Hughton tonight and let Neil have the last 2 games. He knows the club better than anyone and more importantly he knows how to set a team up to win.

I think this is a valid point tbh.

He adopts the diamond formation that worked for us for two seasons.

Even the under 18s are in the final and up 1-0 against the supposed better side.

Houghton stand up and watch u clueless c**t now f back to Newcastle!!!

i want hughton gone more than most but seriouslydont be fkn stupid

this is exactly the sort of dumb ass sentimental decision the board would make pre mcnally

Inter Milan did it last year, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrea_Stramaccioni

youth team --> senior

completely saved their season

In a purely caretaker role on the basis we appoint a ''proper'' manager in the summer, then I''d be all for it.He''s managed to take our youth team into the final of the cup, whilst playing great football and making even a VERY good Chelsea side look no better then they are.The fact is that we NEED to WIN one or both of our next games (yes I know Man City is a big ask), and we are NOT going to do that playing Hughton''s version of a 7-2-1...

It''s not as daft as it sounds and would probably prompt a positive reaction from the players, the shackles would be lifted and we would probably slaughter WB or get stuffed, at least it would give us a chance which I really can''t see being delivered with Hughton in charge

Yes. I think the OP is suggesting Adams just for the last two games.

I have been surprised how well Adams has impressed both with the lads and in the media.

This is not a stupid shout by any means

He is a good coach, I have experience of his work in the Accademy, for a couple of games he could pull us out of the mess we are in!

All we need is that new manager effect. Could it really be any worse? Do many of us believe we will beat WBA under Hughton?

Although i can''t see it happening, I don''t think it''s such an absurd idea as some seem to think it is. Anyone remember when Mike Walker was reserve team manager?....