Sign in to follow this  
Mr 4-6-0

Norwich Vs Portsmouth

Imo the arrogance/incompotance/complacency of the Board has contributed to the clubs relegation from the Premier League.  I fear for the clubs future, as it is perfectly apparent that the achievements of the last three years are a down to the ambition and ability of Paul Lambert.  At a club that has a history of preferring managerial cr*apness (ie. Chris Hughton) over actual ability he was a rare thing indeed.

A seasons of overwhelming cr@pness, imo, should encourage supporters to consider what type of football club they would like NCFC to be.

I appreciate it is unlikely to be popular (or happen), but, if the aim was to force the club into Administration and enable it to be taken over by a Supporters Trust (rather than by any of the bunch of t@ssers currently on the Board) would there be any support of a boycott of the club?

Wtf? Only four years ago we were in L1 - if an ''overthrow'' were to have happened it would have been then, surely. To throw us into administration would be stupid - and as we have no debt, rather difficult to do.

I understand that one of the factors discouraging any takeover of the club when in League 1, was DS insistence that any new owner would have to repay her loans to the immediately. Unsurprisingly, people weren''t falling over themselves to pay £20 million + for a club bottom of League 1.

If the club is not indebt, I would be interested in your explanation of the clubs activity in January window.

Mr Nice But Dim signed Kamara on loan after seeing him on DVD WOOOFU**INGHOO!

And Becchio was signed from Dominos Pizza in exchange for Morrison and packet of Wagon Wheels.

In comparison, paying £8.5 million for a striker play in League 2 next season, is definitely an act of the terminally stupid