Sign in to follow this  
Simo8686

Away supporters party

Did anyone on here go last night? I have been previously (championship year) and everyone was there apart from Paul Lambert, my questions are, what was the mood like with the players? was Hughton there? did anyone get a chance to speak with McNally?

I was there and it was a really good evening. Was really impressed by the attitude of McNally and Hughton who both stayed a lot longer than the players. When speaking to Turner he said he felt it was embarrassing that they had to make an appearance after that game. The players that stood out for me as the most willing to talk to fans were Russell Martin and Snodgrass. I spoke to both McNally and Hughton but not really about the football but more about the away supporters.

Why would Turner feel embarressed ? Rus always strikes me a a great pro and to be honest fair game to them all, last thing I would want to do after yesterday.

Heck I still wanted to kick the cat this morning, getting wise now if I walk in wearing Yellow she runs a mile.

Although I''ve been to the last 2 away supporters parties I didn''t get an invite this year as I''ve stopped going away, wonder why!

In the past Russell Martin has always been a great ambassador for the club !