There are always high expectations of Wolves, they are viewed in the media as a ''Big club'', they have a history, all be it dating back to Billy Wright''s (ex England captain) days, but they do tend to under perform.

If they draw as many games as last year, they will struggle to make the playoffs & that is as high as they will get, imo.

Impressed with your confidence about NCFC, when we have only half a squad at present!

But as others say, keep the faith

Depends on whether they keep their squad together and finallylearn how to beat people rather than just not losing.  I cant see an automatic spot but Iam surelythey will be pushing harder than this year.

OTBC

[quote]Automatic promotion IMO. I think they''ll have a good season. Hoddle did well there last year and if he spends a bit of money (which he probably will) I think they''ll do well[/quote]

I don''t think Wolves will be promoted but I think they will make the play-offs.  I do not rate Hoddle very at all.  How many of his former players turn round and say they enjoyed working for Hoddle and they were dissapointed he left?

I think Hoddle will blow it!  Never forget his classic qoute "Michael Owen is not a natural goalscorer" 

When you live six miles from Wolverhampton and every other neighbour supports either the Baggies or Wolves start praying that they do nothing. Or like us display with pride the Midland Canaries flag the size of a bed sheet from the gable end of the house.

Wolves will def be up there. They are a team that is very difficult to beat, and if they find the winning habit, they will be contenders for a top four finish.

We shud still finish above them thou, if we buy a decent centre back (Jagielka?). If Francis goes I hope we go for Steven Sidewell of Reading as I think he is a quality player.

If we don''t go up next season I think we can safely say the season has been a failure, especially with the likes of Ashton, McKenzie, Safri and Huckerby in our squad.

I hope that they have a miserable season plagued with injuries, suspensions and mediocrity.

I see that Paul Ince (what a lovely man) has signed a one year contract extension.  

Great tradition maybe, but their arrogance and smugness means that they will never make my christmas card list.