Sign in to follow this  
Tetteys Jig

Still 3 to 1 at the bookies...

missed a trick yesterday when they were 16 to 1!!!! when a lot of people were mockingly telling the so called pant wetters to have a flutter!!

I had a 15 quid bet at 16/1. I would love ti lose this bet. But I saw it comin a few months ago.negative tacttics

Try

A lesson for those who missed the 16/1 then!! The value tonight is probably Fulham at 50/1. Liverpool at home then Swansea away for them. It''s not beyond the realms of possibilty that they could finish on 40. Just unlikely that the rest of us could all get past them. Still 50/1? Stranger things have happened!

I still fancy us to get to 41pts, if the players can''t get themselves up and busting a gut for next week''s game there isn''t a lot of hope for them or us. There is still plenty to play out this season, but we certainly don''t want to require anything from Man City.

Thing is Branston, they''ve been busting a gut all season. You can''t fault the effort they''ve put in, just look at Snoddy yesterday, completely spent. The problem most certainly isn''t commitment.

25-1 for Villa, I don''t see them getting another point this season with Chelsea and then away to Wigan. If we win Saturday it could still go down to the Wigan Villa match.

Happy Clappers taunting those fans worried about our failings to ''put your money where your mouth is'', led me to get on at 16.1 a week or two back. Just missed 25.1.

Really hope I lose though.

Got 20/1 on Monday and have £80 to win £1,000 on 4 separate bets, didn''t want to win looks safe bet now.

Well I had a win double in November on us to be relegated at 50/1 and Ipswich to win the Championship at 125/1. Of course I lost. But had it come in I''d have gained nearly £6,500 for my tenner. The stuff of dreams.....