Sign in to follow this  
Greg

Getting Hughton Out

I see most people are now calling for Hughton to be sacked. I do agree with that due to many awful decisions. But the question I would like to ask people is how do we get rid of him? It''s clear we are in a really bad situation and the fans need to be 100% behind everyone on Saturday. This means we have to make sure that we, as fans, do not come across as negative. Saturday is too important for any chants at Hughton. Personally, I don''t think that McNally will sack Hughton. This is why I fear he will still be here next season.

We still have to support the team but how do we make our feelings clear?

Just one question.

Why did you decided a new Hughton out thread is necessary?

There is only one way to get him out, sack him.

But he won''t go now, would be counter-productive.

If after 90+ minutes the result is against us, go for it. Or even after 45 minutes the result looks beyond us - go for it. Basically, only go for it if the game looks completely lost. Otherwise, sing for the players on the pitch... the yellow gods know we need all the clappers, singers, drums, vuvuzelas, music, fanfare, part poppers, balloons and noise this side of Norfolk has ever seen if we are to do it.

This isn''t another thread just to say I think he should go. I also agree that him going now would be stupid, he should go at the end of the season. But I was saying I don''t think he will be sacked despite the fans opinions. This why I was interested if any fans were going to back up what they are saying by actively trying to get him out.

if he takes us down then he has failed in his apparant breif of keeping us up (although I believe it should have been to improve on last season, which he has also failed miserably),  therefore presumably he will be sacked for not delivering the job description?

if for some reason he starts next season in the Championship....unless he got off to a flying start, people , myself included will be on his back from day one,ready to pounce at the first defeat.............for me relegation would leave his position unteneble

Yep agree with that GJL

If he is still with us by Sunday then we all must back the players like we have done all season.

If we are relegated I simply couldn''t face another season with this disastrous coaching (I use the term loosely) team!

Hughton will still be with us Sunday. It would do no good at all now bringing in someone else.

I know Hughton is the manager, but surely the players know how to cross the ball, score etc once they have crossed the white line? Dock their wages, that''s what I say!

They wanted the crowd behind the team and yesterday we were. Still didnt win.

CH''s CV will not be good reading. Relegates a team that finished 12th  last year (and caught the eye), knocked out of the FA cup by a non league side, knocked out of the League Cup by a team that was on a disasterous run of their own , and presided over the worst transfer period we have ever seen - an MLS player, a keeper that couldn''t get in the Forest team and Becchio who doesnt really need any explanation.

But possibly the worst call by him, is the madness of his backroom staff. Not a modicum of talent , or experience , or anything. Paul Trollope? To do what? Put the cones out?

[quote user="Graham Paddon''s Beard"]
[quote]

CH''s CV will not be good reading. Relegates a team that finished 12th  last year (and caught the eye), knocked out of the FA cup by a non league side, knocked out of the League Cup by a team that was on a disasterous run of their own , and presided over the worst transfer period we have ever seen - an MLS player, a keeper that couldn''t get in the Forest team and Becchio who doesnt really need any explanation.

But possibly the worst call by him, is the madness of his backroom staff. Not a modicum of talent , or experience , or anything. Paul Trollope? To do what? Put the cones out?

[/quote]
[:D]