Sign in to follow this  
Bws Cat

After the ten game run...

I would of thought it impossible for us to be relegated. We were sitting 10 points above the relegation zone and so had a pretty big cushion. Fast forward a couple of months...

Since then we have won TWO out of 19

Two. Let that just sink in for a moment.

We have also drawn 7 out of 19 and thus lost nine games in that space of time. Relegation form.

Why are some still not getting doubts about Hughtons tactics, when you see stats like these and the fact we''re sitting perilously close to the drop zone (3 points!).

I would defend Hughton to the death before the Villa game, but now it''s changed.

[quote user="BWs Cat "]

Two. We have also drawn 7 out of 19 and thus lost nine games in that space of time. [/quote] 2 + 7 + 9...doesn''t that add up to 18?

[quote user="BWs Cat "]Nearly all grammar and spelling mistakes in my posts will be because of my absurd iPad keyboard and autocorrect features.

[/quote]...but the poor maths is down to the state education system [;)]

Yeah, pardon that. I was using one of those websites which didn''t crush down the stats, so I had to do it by hand.

Pardon me, milord.

Why would you defend the manager to the death and then change completely in the space of one game? What happened yesterday that hadn''t happened previously that led to this sea change?

Because dpit, Villa was a must win game. If we had won that game we would have been safe and there wouldn''t be rioting in the streets about how we''re in genuine danger of going down.

Yesterday was a shambles. We dominated Villa yet we kept persisting to cross into the box, resulting in us either over-hitting or it Guzan catching it (since it practically fell into his hands most of the time). We had something like one or two shots on target all game. No shots, no goals.

It''s just absurd, I can''t understand it. You would have thought that if something is broken, change it. Obviously Hughton doesn''t see this.

Sack him? No, not now. Whats the point? After the season, if we survive I would keep him unless we''re playing like this by November. If we get relegated, out.

Yesterday was a major wake up call for me and many others.

The stats were all but the same before yesterday you clown!

BW''s Cat wrote the following post at 2013-05-05 3:35 PM:

I would of thought it impossible for us to be relegated. We were sitting 10 points above the relegation zone and so had a pretty big cushion. Fast forward a couple of months...

Two. Let that just sink in for a moment.

We have also drawn 7 out of 19 and thus lost nine games in that space of time. Relegation form.

Why are some still not getting doubts about Hughtons tactics, when you see stats like these and the fact we''re sitting perilously close to the drop zone (3 points!).

I would defend Hughton to the death before the Villa game, but now it''s changed.

TURNCOAT! At least some of us have been consistent since day one regarding Hughton - only to be lambasted by you. Yes you have defended him to the death before the Villa game. WHY - has it not been painfully obvious how poor a manager he is - TWO wins from 19 to quote you! Just how the hell you can defend that is beyond me - but then I understand football!

You lot have not been "consistent", you''ve just been trolling.

Bad times are here, and all these ''fans'' pop out of the woodwork.

Funny eh?

You really do believe in the complete sh**e you put on this message board - but there you go, you probably can''t help it, every village has one!

[quote user="BW''s Cat "]You lot have not been "consistent", you''ve just been trolling.

Bad times are here, and all these ''fans'' pop out of the woodwork.

Funny eh?
Sooo.... because you failed to see the situation we were in a few weeks ago everyone else that did... are trolls? [:^)]

[quote user="dpit"]Why would you defend the manager to the death and then change completely in the space of one game? What happened yesterday that hadn''t happened previously that led to this sea change?[/quote]

About 4 minutes it would seem!

Villa wasn''t a must win game, a ''must not lose'' perhaps, but if the game had finished 4 minutes earlier (you know what I mean) then we would all be shrugging our shoulders this morning, as it is, we are picking up pitchforks.

No stig, because these tits have only been running around when things are going badly. When everything was still in good shape they where nowhere to be seen.

Strange, isn''t it? It''s almost as if they want us to fail...

Precisely crabby. Lots of pretty extreme opinions being spouted. If we beat West Brom, no doubt the ''get off your knees'' crew will be back and then we could still go down and the ''I told yer so-ers'' will raise their voices anew. Now if this happened in a pub, no-one would be called to task for their vehemence when things didn''t go as they predicted. By committing to writing it is a different matter.

So when were things acually in good shape. What part of only EIGHT league wins ALL season, and TWO from the last NINETEEN games do you not understand? With Luton thrown in for good measure, yeah, everything was in good shape aren''t it. You really are so far up your own a**e you fail totally in seeing the obvious et al McNally and the board of NCFC.

The above post being a perfect example. Wind yer necks in folks. We''re all concerned (and I think I do mean all) we all have different opinions about what to about it. But let''s express them rationally and civilly without resorting to insult. We all want the same thing after all.