Sign in to follow this  
flecky76

It's gonna a long long week!!!

Can''t believe we have to suffer yet another week of angst before next Ssturdays game! Whatever happens to us we will deal with it but I wish Saturday could just come round sooner rather than later if I''m honest!

Current number if league table checks since 5pm yesterday already stands at about 6!

As if waiting for next Sat isn''t enough, we also have to ''endure'' the league table changes following Sunderland v Stoke on Monday and Wigan v Swansea on Tuesday!! I might just hide behind the sofa all week!

It''s not gonna be a fun week, that''s for sure. As I say, we''ll deal with whatever eventually happens come May 19th, but its the hope that kills us football fans more than anything else!

[quote user="flecky76"] its the hope that kills us football fans more than anything else![/quote]

Couldn''t agree more!! But sorry to say the West Brom game is actually Sunday so we still have over a week to wait!!!

Yes, I was wondering about that until it dawned that the Cup Final was on Saturday.

Massive demands on Wigan. If they get nothing from Swansea it could just be a last day decider with curtains for them or Villa. One has to hope. 

Premier League

Wigan V Swansea

Tue 7 May 19:45
FA Cup - Final

Man City V Wigan

Sat 11 May 17:15
Premier League

Arsenal V Wigan

Tue 14 May 19:45
Premier League

Wigan V Aston Villa

Sun 19 May 16:00