Sign in to follow this  
koimatsuba

McNally you know what to do.

Reply to an Existing Message

The message you are replying to: Re: McNally you know what to do.

pink''un » Have Your Say » Main Discussion... » Re: McNally you know what to do.

jas the barclay king wrote the following post at 2013-05-05 1:53 PM:

Lots of people saying how McNally should "wield the axe"

This is the same McNally, who.. depending on who you speak too Sacked/Forced Lambert out/ Didnt fight Villa hard to keep him...

for so many fans being Anti Hughton it was McNally who hired him and also caved in to Holt''s contract demands....

question is.. who''s going to wield the axe on McNally? Fantastic CEO when the club is going well, but the high profile Gaffe''s all have his name above them... Perhaps accountability should be challenged elsewhere?

Spot on my friend. And he was also quick enough to sack Gunn, who I agree was not up to the task. Hughes, Adkins and O''Neill ALL had far better win ratios than Hughton so I would suggest that yes McNally knows what to do - but unfortunately he gave his man a three year contract for some unexplained reason. His failure is Hughtons gain.

Compared to the money we''d get if we stay up, compensation to Hughton, Trollope and Calderwood would be peanuts. McNally will not sack now, massive gamble, but will probably tell Hughton he has two games to save his reputation.

No doubt Mr Mac will be sweating on his gargantuan bonus.......Now''s the time for the current CEO to earn his onions.......