Sign in to follow this  
Mr 4-6-0

Amercian Pre Season Tour

Bearing in mind, that only a few months ago the club paid for the players to have free jolly in Dubai (which had on not impact on performances whatsoever), and in all probability we will be a Championship next season, I find it infuriating that the players reward fro relegation is a free holiday in America.

If the club finally realises that it needs to reverse it decision to have an end of season celebration two weeks before the end of the season, then, I think it should also reconsider this ludicrous pre-season tour.  Most people in this Country don''t want to watch the Championship, so I don''t see why the club seems to thinks that America is any different.  

I don''t think the pre season tour has much to do with anything. It will make a nice holiday in fact.

I don''t thin we will go down, also the players could pretty much have their own holiday of a lifetime every other week if they wanted to.

A bit like me or you choosing to to have a take-away or eat in . Well it is me anyway.

Hmm... on second thoughts, I''ll just let this thread rot. It was a troll''s lair all along.