Sign in to follow this  
Yorkshire  Canary

Managerial Sack Race

Read into it what you wish but the latest sack race betting on sky has Houghton at 66/1 to be the next manager to lose his job. Do they know something we don''t? Seems the bookies think he is safe in his job for the long term. For those interested the shortest odds are on Pullis and Pardew at about 7/1

I dont think Mr Mc is too happy at the moment and he certainly wouldnt be afraid to what is required.

[quote user="step"]I dont think Mr Mc is too happy at the moment and he certainly wouldnt be afraid to what is required.[/quote]
Rubbish!!! Stop making out he is the emotionless, ruthless, corporate imperialist that everyone believes. What has he done to receive this image? Holt walked all over him, Paul Lambert pulled his trousers down on the way out and now Chris Hughton is p*ssing all over the shop and McNally is just making idle tweets about "noting" things. He is as much a joke as our current situation!

[quote user="Stig"][quote user="step"]I dont think Mr Mc is too happy at the moment and he certainly wouldnt be afraid to what is required.[/quote]
Rubbish!!! Stop making out he is the emotionless, ruthless, corporate imperialist that everyone believes. What has he done to receive this image? Holt walked all over him, Paul Lambert pulled his trousers down on the way out and now Chris Hughton is p*ssing all over the shop and McNally is just making idle tweets about "noting" things. He is as much a joke as our current situation!
[/quote]
Oh and the fans walked all over him too when they protested against the ticket prices in the cup. He soon bent over. Then he sticks his fingers up at us with season tickets, retweets cretins all over his twitter showing off "Normal for Norfolk". McNally isn''t the tyrant you all want to believe he is. Is a wet lettuce, evidenced by  the fact Hughton is still here despite his record with our club.

[quote user="Stig"]Holt walked all over him, Paul Lambert pulled his trousers down on the way out and now Chris Hughton is p*ssing all over the shop[/quote]sounds like the worst p0rno ever

[quote user="mendhams_rusty_shank"][quote user="Stig"]Holt walked all over him, Paul Lambert pulled his trousers down on the way out and now Chris Hughton is p*ssing all over the shop[/quote]sounds like the worst p0rno ever[/quote]
Hahaha, oh god I didn''t really consider what I put there. Do not fund this.

Wow, 66/1 that''s pretty decent. Anyone else likely to get the chop before the end? Worth a couple quid I reckon.

delia should put half a mill on it, then sack him, should more than cover the cost of paying off hughton and the rest of his inept staffs contracts ;)

http://www.norwichcityrumours.co.uk/ reports that CH will be sacked tomorrow because of a dispute over Kei Kamara. CH wanted to keep him and the board didn''t. Hence the cancellation of the end of season dinner. Of course we all know the "value" of rumours, but it''s something to consider.

[quote user="Devil''s Advocate."]http://www.norwichcityrumours.co.uk/ reports that CH will be sacked tomorrow because of a dispute over Kei Kamara. CH wanted to keep him and the board didn''t. Hence the cancellation of the end of season dinner. Of course we all know the "value" of rumours, but it''s something to consider.
Putting five and five together and getting eleven.